Chapter 26 - Behind Enemy Lines

I was staring at the two alphas sitting in front of me, desire and deceit evident in their eyes. They think that they've got me right where they want me, but I'll play along. While I was here keeping them occupied, Caleb and Conner were introducing themselves to the friends these two had brought along.

"What can I do for you two today?" I mused.

"I came to convince you to signing a treaty with me" Dominic declared, my brows shot up "is that so? You'll have to make one hell of an argument."

"I'm prepared to do just that" he stated with an edge to his voice, I smirked "are you now?" I turned to David "and are you here for moral support?" I quizzed, I could tell by the way David's body stiffened he wanted to growl or lunge at me, but he quickly settled himself knowing his actions would immediately go south.

"I'm here for the same purpose, it would be most pleasant to have you as an ally" he forced a smiled at the end of his sentence so much so that he looked constipated.

"Well, let's hear what you gentlemen have to say?" I suggested.

Dominic grinned, "I do believe it would be in your best interest to have us as your allies, we could offer you support in battle or other needs if you so desire. We could be one of the pillars of your foundation that holds up your little empire here, we could build a fruitful friendship and give you advice on how business is done. The world is harsh and you're so young, you could be easily fooled, and if push comes to shove one of us could step in...handle things for you...be the guidance that you need."

I almost laughed, at his idiocy, "You know if there were an illness that could kill you from extreme idiocy, you two would be the first victims" they were about to say something but I held my hand up "suggesting to be 'one of the pillars of my foundation' ha! You two are more like the crane and wrecking ball willing to knock down those pillars at a moment's notice. And as for the 'friendship you suggested I'll pass, I'd rather have no friends at all than those ones who stab me in the back, I don't want you 'handling' anything for me and as for guidance you two would probably guide my pack to its doom! So if you'd be so kind as to leave" I managed to keep the smile on my face but inside I was a boiling mess.

Ember was begging to get out giving them a makeover, and teaching these goons some manners.

"Tsk, this really is a pity little alpha, I was hoping you'd go along with our plans" Dominic said shaking his head.

"Who in their right mind would go along with that crap" I spat.

"Listen here you little bitch! First it was your father now it's you, sign the damn treaty or we'll give you some encouragement" David sneered, I gave him a blank look in return "by doing what exactly?" I challenged.

"I'm sure there's a pack member we could find and kill off until you change your mind" a sinister smile made its way onto his face.

"You underestimate my pack David" I gasped "you two always fight dirty that is why I don't like you nor do I want a treaty with you, I sympathize for your pack members."

Both of them shot out of their seats and the door opened, Tyrone waltzed in, both David and Dominic's eyes bugged out.

"Alpha king, what are you doing here?" Dominic blurted.

"Funny you should ask, I'm here to offer you two a way to get what you want" he smiled, David's eyes widened further but then a grin broke out onto his face. "You are?" David beamed like a naive five year old.

"You three will be placed in a Decima right now, the weaker will submit of course" Tyrone announced, he motioned for me to get up and I walked around and stood next to him.