Chapter 18 - Past Actions

I've had to stop both my parents and Caleb from confronting Thayer and ruining my plans. Dealing with three angry alphas, plus the beta that wants nothing more than to tear the one who betrayed us apart is a tiring task.

I've been wondering how Dominic and David got to Thayer; they must've had something on him or used something to convince him.

In my office I opened my laptop and decided to do some research.

I looked on everything I could find on Thayer, I eventually called upon my father because he was the previous alpha before me.

"You're doing research on that little rat? Why?" he growled.

"I want to know how those two goons got to a member of my pack" I stated matter-of-factly.

"Did you find anything interesting?" he questioned, I nodded sitting back in my chair, "Thayer Mills isn't his birth name, he was Blaine Hanson up until the age of two. His parents gave him up for adoption, when the Mills adopted him they divorced when he was thirteen due to both his parents' infidelity. They are now both dead due to a rogue attack, but I don't know anything beyond that" I explained, dad nodded

"So you want my help" he stated.

"It'd be much appreciated" I smiled.

Dad stood and walked over to the bookshelf, he pulled a book out but it look like it got stuck but I soon realized there was a secret passage. Dad pulled open the bookshelf and strolled in.

He came back out a few minutes later holding a folder.

"What's that?" I asked, my father didn't answer, he just put the file in my hand and I read it.

Sarah Mendler was the betas daughter; she was to be wed to the alpha but she didn't want to be the Luna because she had already found her mate and she was contented and happy with him.

The alpha would not have it and threatened the life of her mate, Sarah and her mate Jim Hanson shared one night together resulting in Blaine or rather Thayer's birth. They ran from the pack and started a life; the alpha did not chase them because he himself had found his mate.

Two years later rogues were much more critical and they gave Thayer up for adoption, and six months after there hasn't been any movement from them which leaves only one conclusion.

They are both dead.

Thayer's birth parents are originally from Shadow Moon.

Dominic's Pack.