Chapter 28 - Reunited.

"Here they are! Friends again? Good I couldn't put up with any more moods." James grinned as we both walked back in the carriage.

I sat down next to Sirius, we had a lot to catch up on now. I was careful not to mention Reg with the boys anyway, I didn't want to push it or make anyone uncomfortable.

We all caught up and joked around until I saw Reg walk past, it only took one look to know that I was to meet him. "I'll be back." I smiled apologetically before I left the carriage and walked into the nearest empty one where Reg was waiting. "Hey." I smiled.

He looked away from the window when he saw me, he looked just the same as I remembered, tall, lean, that raven coloured hair of his and those blue eyes like a winter storm that swallowed you whole. His resting face was sort of intimidating, but his face broke into a smile as soon as he saw me. "Hi." He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in and looking at me for a second.

I felt his eyes move up and down my body and I smirked. "Missed the view?"

"Oh you know it." He grinned and kissed me deeply, I had missed how it felt to kiss him. So much electricity I felt like I was flying, I put my arms around his neck and held his face in my hands.
When we pulled away, he looked at my hands and smiled, "You like your ring?"

"Oh I love it, I haven't taken it off since you sent me it. Thankyou." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I missed you, are you alright?"

"I missed you too. What do you mean of course I am- oh yeah. Once again you know more than you should." He chuckled "Yeah, I had nothing to do with it I promise." He said quietly, his voice deadly serious now.

"I know, Sirius told me. We're fine now by the way." I wanted to ask what if they had wanted him to do it but now wasn't the time. "I'm just glad you came back to me in one piece and handsome as ever." I grinned and kissed him again.

He smiled against my lips and kissed me with the same passion, he sat back on one of the seats and pulled me onto his lap. His hands found their way slowly moving up my leg and under my skirt. "Reg we're literally on the train." I blushed.

LIGHT SMUT WARNING OOP

His hand was right on my inner thigh now and he was squeezing a little. He watched in amusement as I bit my lip "If you want me to stop just let me know. But I don't think you do princess." He smirked and kissed down my neck, I slowly started to grind on his lap and he let out a groan into the crook of my neck. He reached his hand into my panties and smirked when he felt his wet I was "Mhm that's what I thought."

I blushed and hid my red face in his shoulder, he used his other hand to cup my chin and make me look into his eyes "Now something pretty as that shouldn't be hidden." His voice was quiet and a little raspy "now be quiet okay?" I wondered what meant until he slipped his fingers inside of me and I let out a moan. "Shh shh someone will hear and we don't want that now do we?" He began to move his fingers in and out and rubbing my clit in circles with his thumb.

It was hard to control my moans and I was soon becoming a blushing mess. He would say things like "quiet now princess." And then make sure I absolutely couldn't be just to tease me.

I could feel the tension building up inside of me as he hit my g spot again and again "Reg, I'm gonna-" just as I said it I reached my climax with a loud moan.

He took his fingers out and licked them clean "Good girl." He kissed my cheek as I caught my breath. I was absolutely speechless. "Wow you're quiet, that makes a change." He cuddled me as I leaned against his chest and put my head on his shoulder.

"How many people do you think heard me?" I blushed and he chuckled. I wanted to be in his arms for a while, I felt a little needy sure but I hadn't seen him in two weeks.

"I put a silencing charm on don't worry I was just teasing you." He grinned as he played with my hair.

"You bitch." I laughed and he laughed at my reaction.

"That's not what you were saying 5 minutes ago." He looked down at me and I met his gaze, god I wished I would stop blushing.

"I'll get you back. Somehow I will." I said knowing full well I would let him do the same to me again and probably more.

"Will you? I'll be looking forward to it." He chuckled, he could be so dominant yet so soft at the same time I had no idea how he did it. "Don't go back just yet, stay with me for a while. I missed you." He kissed my head.

"I wasn't planning on it, you give better hello's anyway." I smirked and he laughed.

I spent the rest of the ride in the carriage with him until the train stopped and we stood up, just as I had my hand on the door to go get my trunk he pulled me back. "One more." He bent down and kissed me softly.

I laughed and kissed him "Tosser. Right I'll see you later Edgy Reggie." I grinned and left the carriage, the outside world was a mess but at Hogwarts, I had one of my best friends back and I saw my boyfriend again so life really wasn't too hard. For me anyway.

"You took forever." Peter smiled when I came back and James passed me my trunk.

"Yeah I got side tracked." I smirked as I remembered everything that happened  I didn't mention Reg that much at all especially with Sirius I was careful not to. He had forgiven me but I didn't want to take the piss.

"I'm starving let's go to the feast." Sirius threw an arm around me in a brotherly way as we walked towards the carriages, our trunks levitating behind us. Back to Hogwarts we go.