Chapter 31- Detention.

Severus had to get his nose fixed by Madam Pomfrey, turns out I broke it. No one from Hufflepuff, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw had any problem with it. A few people jokingly congratulated me as well. Reg was the one who had told me I broke it but he wasn't mad at all about it. He said he "enjoyed the show"

We were going to find out what my mum felt about my 'out burst' as Professor McGonagall called it because today was post day. The owls came flying in and dropping letters to the students. Some had copies of the daily prophet, some had packages. A letter dropped for me and I caught it, Mary got one from her muggle boyfriend, James from our parents, Peter from his parents, and Lily from her parents.

Dear Y/n

Professor McGonagall wrote to us about your behavior the first day back. At first I was horrified that my daughter would do that. You broke the boy's nose! But I realized it was the lad James has taken a certain dislike to over the years and having heard your reasons I don't blame you or your brother for disliking the spiteful little boy. I should like to give him a peice of my mind!
I understand why you have your detentions which is a shame but I'm very proud of you for looking out for Remus like that and when I told your father he was surprised but very proud. We will be sending you some extra pocket money this month as a reward.
Tell your friends I said hi,

Love from Mum x

I chuckled and closed the letter, James looked over at me "What did she say?"

"Her and Dad are proud and they don't blame us for hating Snape." I laughed, my attention was drawn away from the letter by Mary letting out a loud gasp.

"No! No no no no you bastard!" She muttered and slammed her letter down looking like she would cry.

"What is it?" Marlene asked worridly and put her hand on Mary's shoulder.

"He broke up with me! Darren, my muggle boyfriend. He said he didn't want to have to keep waiting for me to come home every holiday, he wanted someone he could see often." She sniffed and bit her lip as tears welled in her brown eyes.

"Oh darling I'm so sorry." I put my arm around her, the boys as usual were useless when it came to emotion. I still wasn't convinced they had more than 3 emotions between them.

Peter wanted to help and sort of patted her hand awkwardly "There there. I'm sure he wasn't that good."

Mary laughed a little at his efforts to comfort her despite her upset, Peter was a sweetheart really. Remus and Sirius awkwardly looked at their breakfast while James and Peter tried to say some comforting things.

Marlene cupped Mary's face in her hands, she was quite a bit shorter than Mary so it looked rather sweet and comical when she commanded her to stop because Your eye liner looks too good today to waste on some stupid boy. But hey it worked.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・゜゜・

It's was 4:50pm, after school, and now it was time for my first detention, I'd be doing this every night for the entire month except weekends. I was stood outside the charms classroom waiting to be called in when Sirius walked up to me, hands in his pockets, troublemaker smirk, the usual Sirius. "You in tonight too?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Didn't do my homework, I'm not a nose breaker like you are. That's what we should call you, basher, because you bash people's faces in." He grinned and I gave him a light push.

We both leaned against the stone wall waiting to be called in, detention would be less boring with Sirius there that's for sure. Then came none other than Regulus. Oh god.

I saw Sirius tense as Reg walked up to us and I would have been happy to see him but I would he alone in a room with those two and Flitwick for an hour and that would be awkward.

"Reg? Are you in detention too?" I asked surprised, he had a perfect reputation and he always got away with everything.

He nodded and stood next to me, I was in between two brothers who hated each other. Great. "Yeah they caught me smoking." He said casually. "I think some second year snitched."

"Ooh Reggie smokes now you're scary aren't you." Sirius teased, but this time he was just being mean not playful.

"Says the male prostitute of the school." Reg replied sharply. "Tell me have you been tested for std's yet? Because you really should."

"Well not everyone is going to do their brother's friend now are they?" He said bitterly, he wasn't taking it out on me but I guessed Reg was harder to forgive.

"Oh shut up!" I snapped at them both "I'm not going to sit there and listen to you two bicker like children. If you've nothing nice to say, shut up!" I sighed and Sirius smirked.

"You sound like Mrs Potter." He looked over at me with a grin.

I quickly shook my head, I couldn't be turning into my mother at the ripe old age of 16 "Do not!"

Reg put his arm around my shoulders which was nice and I let myself lean into him, he was still in his school uniform as I was. He had his white school shirt on and his emerald green tie but no robes, everyone got a bit tired of wearing them when they didn't have to. Sirius shot him a glare apparently uncomfortable with this.

Before they could break out into a fight (again) Professor Flitwick came down the corridor but Reg didn't take his arm away much to my surprise. "Right uh, detention in here then." The small man said and opened the door.

The class room was empty apart from the teachers desk, the usual bookshelves and three desks with wooden chairs for detention. I went and sat in the middle to seperate the two brothers. Reg sat down on my left, Sirius on my right. "Behave, I need to collect some clocks to enchant for tomorrows lesson. When I come back I expect you all here as you are now." He said then scurried out.

I started to carve my initials into the desk with my wand to pass the time, Sirius was tapping his fingers like drumsticks on the desk. "Would you stop that?" I heard Regulus say to him irritability.

"No." Sirius replied bluntly and carried on.

"Alright then," There was a few minutes of silence. If I spoke to Sirius it would annoy Reg, and if I spoke to Reg it would annoy Sirius. A few moments later, Reg spoke again but only to me this time "come here."

"What is it?" I asked him and sat on the edge of his desk, it was probably something to annoy Sirus.

He smiled and looked up at me from where he was sat on his chair "You're just really beautiful." He smirked and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back for a little bit, he was my boyfriend after all, but he pulled me onto his lap and started to move his hands down to my ass and I could feel that it was all to annoy Sirius who had a perfect view. When I pulled away, he was looking at Sirius with a sly smirk. "Honestly Reg grow up." I grumbled and walked back to my chair that wiped the smirk completely off his face.

((Omg thanks for 4k eeee
- Author