Chapter 62 - French lessons

"Alright, French lessons with Edgy Reggie." I grinned and he threw me down on the sofa in the room of requirement.

"That damn nickname." He chuckled and sat down next to me. "You've got the best person to teach you, I was forced to learn this and Italian, and painting lessons and- other things my parents thought were good for our reputation."

"Sirius said he drew the line at ballet lessons." I chuckled "Apparently you didn't."

"Oh I hate that boy!" He laughed, a little embarrassed.

I laughed "You never told me? Oh you'll have to show me!"

"This is exactly why I never told you!" He shook his head, I noticed how his cheeks were going slightly pink.

"I'll get you to show me one day." I grinned playfully.

"I'd rather drown." He laughed and shook his head "Enough about my ghastly ballet lessons, I was like 10 when I had them by the way they don't still happen, anyway let me teach you how to bitch with me in French." He chuckled.

He taught me the basics and I picked it up rather quickly. He would tell me sentences and then tell me what they meant, than get me to repeat them. A lot of the time I had no idea what he was saying but I could listen to him talk forever.

"Y/n, you're zoning out." He laughed and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry your voice is really hot." I chuckled.

He smirked and pulled me into his lap. "Is that so mon cheri?"

"Yes." I smiled "And what does that mean?"

"Hmm, I'm not telling you." He shrugged.

"No go on. Tell me. I'll just ask someone, maybe Sirius." I played with his dark curls, his hair was so soft I could hardly resist.

"I'll tell Sirius not to tell you, it's funny watching you get annoyed." He grinned playfully.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me." I kept on saying it figuring that if I was annoying enough he would give in.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"Make me." I smirked.

He put his hand around my throat and pulled me into a kiss. I couldn't help but smirk against his lips as he squeezed my neck slightly. He put his finger in my mouth as he pulled away to look at my face "Pretty girl, shut up now haven't you?" He smirked. I sucked on his finger as he pulled it out my mouth.

I felt a sense of accomplishment when he bit his look softly and looked at me up and down. "Stay focused on the task Reg!" I teased.

"The task can wait." He kissed me deeply I gently pushed him back so I was on top of him. He ran his hands over my body and I kissed and sucked on his neck. Soon, our clothes had been thrown carelessly onto the floor and all that could be heard in the room of requirements was soft grunts and moans.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。..・゜゜・

McGonagall had gathered all of the Gryffindors from 4th year upwards into a large defense against the dark arts classroom, chairs and tables pushed aside to make the floor clear. We were all sat along one side, some on benches, some stood. When I walked in with Lily, Mary and Marlene the boys all made an effort to shuffle and make room for us. Lily sat next to James, which was my usual place but they were so cute together I didn't mind. I sat next to Remus. "What's going on?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I'm not sure but I've got no clue why we're in with the fourth years." Remus shrugged.

"If it's a bollocking for that party-" Peter's eyes widened. We always made a rule that no one below fourth year could attend our Gryffindor parties. Sure the legal drinking age was 18 but this was Britain so the 15 year olds could get pissed under the supervision of James and Lily or they could go in some field and pass out. British culture.