Chapter 32 - Arguments

I wasn't going to just happily let him use to me to get to Sirius, that just wasn't right and he should respect me more than that. I sat down in a bad mood now and crossed my arms staring right ahead of me lost in angry thoughts, no one spoke now, not until Flitwick came back and told us we could go.

I walked out and Reg caught up with me "What was that about? You okay?"

I turned around to face him. "I'm fine. I'm not just there for you to use to annoy Sirus I told you I'm staying out of whatever drama you two have. Dont make me feel like I'm betraying him with your petty, disrespectful, childishness."

"Disrespectful? How am I disrespecting you?" He crossed his arms and looked down at me.

"I'm not just there for you to touch up to annoy your brother Reg! That's what that was, that was you using me to get to Sirius." I held eye contact with him and the tension was so tight it could be cut with a knife.

"It's not my fault you feel that way." He shrugged although just for a second he looked guilty. No one at this school argued back to Reg so whenever I did it always took him by surprise.

"Don't try that on me it totally is! Don't try and make me feel stupid when we both know I'm right. How can you get annoyed at Mulciber for treating me like I'm a peice of meat then go and use me to get back at Sirius?" I was raising my voice now because of how frustrated I was, we were arguing in the middle of an empty corridor luckily no one was about.

"Don't compare me to Mulciber! We both know I'm nothing like him." Of course he was so busy trying to defend himself and not listening.

"Then don't act like him! You're not even listening you're just getting offended!" I sighed exasperated.

"I am listening it's hard not to hear you with how loud you're being you want the whole castle to hear? You're being really dramatic about the whole thing."

Every single word that came out of his mouth was pissing me off. Every word. "I'm not being dramatic you're pissing me off! Stop acting like you're perfect!"

"As if I can ever forget that I'm not!" He yelled a little and it stunned me. He seemed to regret yelling as soon as he did so.

"I'm going to bed I'll see you in the morning." I felt horrible. Our first argument. I wanted to hug him and to be fine again, to be fine again would be so nice.

"No y/n wait I didn't mean to yell, I'm sorry." He said in a much more softer tone now he had calmed down. "And I'm sorry for being a dick." He looked at me with a small hopeful smile.

I hugged him and he put his arms around me holding me close, it was so hard to be mad at him. "And I'm sorry for saying you were acting like Mulciber that was a bit dramatic."

"Yeah a bit." Reg chuckled and kissed my head lovingly. "And I shouldn't have used you to get to Sirius you're right."

"I'm always right." I smirked and he laughed.

"Let's not fight again, that was awful." He said softly, still holding me in his arms and I nodded in agreement.

"It was. I don't want to do that again." I kissed his cheek and looked up at him "Room of requirement?"

His perfect features broke into a smile and he nodded "Absolutely, let's go."

No one was around in the corridors so he held my hand and we skipped along the hallway just messing around. Usually when I saw him in the corridors I had to pretend like I really didn't like him so this was a moment I savored. We were both pretty tired from getting back to school so I jumped straight into the big comfy bed.

Reg started to unbutton his shirt and I couldn't help but look, he had a slim muscular figure and a thin silver chain around his neck. He noticed me looking and looked over at me with a smirk "Like the view?" He teased.

"Maybe a little." I blushed and checked in the little set of draws next to the bed which had a set of pyjamas the same as the ones I usually slept in, a black tank top and Gryffindor red booty shorts. Marlene and I had matching. I quickly got changed into them, putting my clothes in a neat pile on the floor next to the bed. I was just brushing through my hair when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a cuddle. "Reg!" I laughed and I rolled over to face him.

We layed under the soft blankets, legs intertwined, my face inches away from his. As much as I liked it when things got more...heated with him, this was nice too I could stay like it forever. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, you'd never think he was capable of being like this at first glance but here we were. "Wanna know a secret?" I whispered with a smile.

"Yeah go on." He smiled looking into my eyes, even in the low light I could make out his smile and his ice blue eyes. He spoke quietly and his voice was slightly raspy.

"That day you were tutoring me and you thought I had sprayed loads of my perfume or spilled it or whatever, I had actually spilled some Amortentia on the desk by accident and that was what you smelled. Back then I didn't mention it and I thought it was a coincidence but maybe not."

He raised his eyebrows hearing this and chuckled "Wait really? Well I'm not surprised but I made such a dick of myself." If it weren't for the dim night-time light I could have sworn he was blushing.

"No you didn't," I told him with a smile while playing with his dark hair "Because earlier that day, I was asked what I smelled by Slughorn. And it was you." This made him smile and he kissed my forehead.

"Hm well I don't blame you." He joked "When did you realize you liked me?" He asked curiously.

I hummed trying to think of the very moment. "Well I never thought you were bad looking you know," that made him chuckle "I was probably slow to pick up on it for ages, but after the Halloween party I realized I actually really wanted you to bring up the kiss... Maybe have it happen again who knows. Then when nothing happened I realized I actually really wanted something to happen with us. So then I went on a date with Lockhart to distract myself like any normal person does." I laughed a little.

He kissed me softly "I thought it was impossible I could ever want a Gryffindor let alone my brother's annoying friend," He grinned playfully "but at the Halloween party I saw you dancing with all these guys and I really wished it was me. Then when I kissed you and you rejected me I realized just how perfect you are." I smiled hearing him say all this, Regulus Black clearly wasn't half as bad as everyone thought he was. It was like a secret side to him that only I saw.

"For the record, I would have happily gone with you that night but I'm a stubborn idiot and I rejected you for good measure." I chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close to him "Maybe," He laughed softly "my stubborn idiot."

((Aww some fluff for you sorry this came out late ack
- Author :)