Tonight (Request)

"Niall, what should I make for dinner?" I asked him, thinking he was on the couch in the living room.  

"I'm going out tonight, babe," I heard him say behind me. I turned slowly, letting out a sad sigh. He smiled, giving me a short kiss on the cheek. 

He was halfway to the door when I quickly ran and caught the back of his jacket. He turned to look at me, and I let go, a little embarrassed. I rubbed my hand up and down my arm nervously as he fully turned. 

"Do you have to go out with the lads tonight?" I wondered. "I mean, it's the fifth time this week." I began to blush when he didn't say anything.

"I don't know, I just feel like we don't do anything anymore," I shrugged, not sure to do with my hands or my eyes or anything really. 

I watched a smile spread across his face, hoping he would agree with me. His blue eyes sparkled in the dimming light of the evening. 

"Kayla, are you jealous?" he asked me, and I felt like my cheeks got ten times hotter in those few seconds where I could only stare at him.

"No, I just--" I started, stopping when he started coming closer and closer. 

"C'mere," he smirked, pulling me into a hug, my refusal not quite as strong as his arms. He held me there for a few seconds, and I tried pushing away. It really didn't work. 

"Niall, I'm not jealous!" I yelled. I didn't want him to think that I didn't ever want him to be with his friends. I didn't want to be clingy, but obviously he saw through all of me. 

"Let me go!" I exclaimed, and he immediately did so. I fumed, turning away from him so he couldn't see that my cheeks were basically on fire. I breathed quickly, not hearing anything from him. 

I went to turn back to him, immediately met with his lips on mine. I didn't bother fighting it anymore. I missed him so much since he was always gone that I just let the kiss happen. I let out a laugh, breaking the kiss. I was still blushing, his hands on my waist not helping the cause. 

"So what if I'm jealous?" I wondered, grinning at him. Ducking his head, he let go of me, heading back towards the door. My good feelings all dropped to my stomach, wondering why I'd even said anything in the first place. 

But when he slid off his shoes and hung up his jacket, rushing back over to fit his body against me again, I knew I would never lose him. I never wanted to. He somehow pulled me even closer, sighing happily right along with me. 

"I'll stay here tonight." 

.

.

thanks to Kayladoolin99 for requesting this! sorry for the wait and that it was a little short, but I hope you liked it! 

i love you all so much! and look! a double update! GASP

THANK YOU FOR READING WHOOP 

Mel xx

p.s. see when i actually try, writing imagines takes about zero minutes