Crash (Request)

I heard the groceries move around in the trunk as I nearly spun out on the road. Not many plows had come through that road, and it didn't help that the subzero temperatures froze the roads, too.

My heart was pounding as I regained control, glad there was no one else on the road.

I continued driving, glad when the sun came up, hoping to see some of the snow melt.

I rounded a slight corner, my small town coming into view as well as a guy on the road. I thought he was older, but as I got closer I noticed he was cute. Really cute, actually.

My eyes met his, and he stared after me even after I had passed him. I watched after him the mirror, smiling and hoping he lived around somewhere.

When my tires spun out from underneath my car, I felt the weight shift the right on top of the ice. Next thing I knew I was in the ditch next to the road, gripping the steering wheel. I took the keys out of my car, remembering having slammed my head on the wheel out of frustration. I hadn't meant to be such a crap driver.

I sighed, hearing my engine make weird noises as my seatbelt kept me from sliding forward on that small slope I had found myself on.

When the door flew open beside me, I looked back up, eyes wide. The same guy who was basically the fault for me wrecking my car stood there, looking terrified.

"I thought you had passed out," he breathed heavily, having been running to get to me. I knew I should have been mad at both him and myself, but I could only smile. He was even cuter up close.

"Gosh dang it," I whispered to myself. I was being such an idiot.

He caught his breath, reaching up to run his thumb over my forehead gently. I held my breath, watching his concerned eyes. It seemed awful intimate for someone I didn't know to be doing that, but when his fingers came away bloody, all those thoughts left.

"You distracted me back there," I let out, needing to say something to get my mind off my injuries.

"I'm not hot enough to melt the snow, though," he smirked, reaching over to unbuckle my seatbelt. Despite the situation, once again I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

He's just some guy, so why am I so frazzled? my mind wondered, and he took my hand, helping me stand up and out of the car.

"We should get you to the hospital," he spoke quickly, and I laughed. His eyes met mine, and for a second he looked in awe of me. I took the way that made me feel to flirt with him.

"I would have needed medical attention whether I'd hit my head or not," I grinned. I caught a glimpse of him blushing just before I blacked out.

.

.

thanks to Horans_Pants for requesting! Sorry it took so long, but I hope you liked it!

oh gosh I couldn't figure out the ending to this one, but it was mine bc I saw a really cute guy walking on the road and then my dad almost slid off the road, so xD

Thanks for reading! Hopefully another update tonight!!

Mel xx