Truth or Dare (Request)

The only thing I had gone there to do was help. The guys were doing a special segment during their concert where they played Truth or Dare with fans' tweets. I thought it was a great idea to kill some time and have some fun. I would be the one reading the tweets out to the guys.

When they were ready to play it, I stepped out onto stage, seeing that they were already sitting in a circle on the chairs, leaving one for me.

"Hi!" I smiled, waving at everyone in the crowd. I had a microphone attached to my shirt and two cups -- one with tweets of dares, the other of truths.

The guys all smiled at me as I sat down, and I breathed out quietly.

"Ready?" I mouthed to all of them, they quickly nodded, and then we started.

"Who should go first?" I asked, turning to the crowd, and the guys laughed.

I mostly heard Zayn's name reach my ears, and he knew. I smirked at him, and he sighed out, still smiling.

"Zayn! Truth or dare?" I asked, and he immediately answered.

"Dare." I nodded, taking out the first tweet from the jar on the small table next to me.

I read out the name, following with the dare.

"Attempt a handstand for five seconds," I relayed, seeing his shoulders slump. Surprisingly he did it, coming back up with a red face. I nodded, asking who he would pick next to be the victim. I glanced at Niall, seeing him already staring at me.

We went through each guy maybe three or four times, doing dares like licking the floor, slapping each other, seeing how much they could drink in a minute, and stuff like that. The truths we had weren't very exciting, and I was almost out of dares.

We started getting into things like crushes, embarrassing moments, and secrets.

When we ran out of tweets, the fans were begging them to go on and make up their own.

"It's Niall's turn," I said when the staff said it was okay. He nodded, rubbing his hands along his thighs. I had caught him looking at me constantly throughout the game, but I shrugged it off.

"Hmm. Who will I choose?" he stalled, tapping his cheek as he thought.

"Imani!" he called, and I jumped.

"Me?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, confused. I wasn't even playing the game.

"Truth or dare?" he asked, and I wondered if he had planned this or what was going on.

"What are-" I started.

"Truth, good choice," he grinned, and I shook my head.

"Wait," I breathed, looking at the four other guys. They all were all smiles, and I wondered what they were trying to do.

"Listen," Niall breathed out, and the crowd screamed at him to spit it out, others wanted him to stick to the same players. He looked out at all the people, taking off his microphone. He walked up to me, deftly taking mine off as well.

I blushed a little, extremely lost. If he talked to me right then, no one would be able to hear us over the roar of the crowd. What did he want to say?

"I'm in love with you. If it's not love, then it's something, and it's something that can't be ignored. Tell me the truth," he paused, keeping his eyes locked to mine like it was his job as he took a large breath in.

"How do you feel about me?" An enormous wave of pressure hit me as he stood close, placing his hands on the sides of my chair next to my thighs.

"I-" I started, all of my thoughts jumbled.

I thought about how nice he was to me, how much he cared about my safety, and about all the times when I wondered if he liked me. It made me feel so special, the possibility that he liked me.

I evaluated all of our time together, understanding what he had done and failed to do to get me to like him in that way.

And right then, I decided I liked him, too.

"Can you get back to me?" I almost whispered, just so he could hear. I blushed redder than ever before, looking down and away from his gaze.

He looked a little offended, but then he backed up and composed himself once more.

"When should I expect an answer?" he wondered, smiling lightly. He seemed broken, so I took a leap over the crack in our relationship that I had made, and sealed it extra tight with my next words.

"After you take me out to dinner."

.

.

thanks to I_own_this_101 for requesting this! So sorry for the wait but I hope you liked it!

thanks for being so patient guys

Mel x