My Policy (Please Read)

-MY POLICY-

If you'd like an imagine, I'd be happy to take your request!

I'll still take requests in my first book as well, so ask away! I'm so excited to write these imagines for you!

Updates almost everyday. I try my best, but I have requests coming in everyday! Thank you all for being so sweet.

If you'd like to request, you can comment on any part in my first or second book OR you can message me! All I ask is for your name and what you'd want the imagine to be about! If you can't decide, I'm sure I could come up with an idea of my own!

When I post the imagine, I'll make sure to dedicate the chapter to you as well.

Some of my most popular requests are cheating, fighting, marriage and pregnancies, so try to come up with something extra unique!

Also, if you've already requested an imagine, I'd ask you not to request again to give those who haven't requested a chance! That includes those who had requests in the first book as well, sadly. One day when I run out of requests -- which might not happen -- I'll ask everyone again, but until that day, one per person, please!

Also! If you've requested an imagine and I haven't posted it yet when you change your username, it would be great if you could let me know! I like to dedicate my chapters to those who request, and I've had trouble in the past when the username who requested doesn't show up! Thank you in advance.

If you have questions, please ask! Thank you so much!

And thank you all for 800 followers recently! I love you all!

Melody xx

p.s. I'll be moving this part to the beginning of the book, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this ;D