I can Watch Myself

*Echo Pov*

"Mommy is just going to drop you off here, and tell you brother to drive you home later!!" I couldn't even hear her. The laughter and screams of children over powered her voice.

She let go of my hand and walked out the door. I stood alone with my little Teddy Bear in my hands..

"Teddy" I whispered to my doll "I don't want to be here.."

Little boys and girls where flying all around, with food or face paint all over them.. And I stood still in a perfect white dress, that made my black hair and blue eyes stand out.

I felt out of place.. I don't belong here. The only reason mom dropped me off here was because my big brother works here and it was his turn to watch me.. No one really had time to deal with me, no one wanted to watch a little girl that acts like a freak..

I looked at my Teddy Bear before squeezing it into a huge.. It was just me and Teddy today.

"Well, Hi" I heard a robotic voice say behind me..

I turn around and saw a big brown Teddy Bear. He looked just like my teddy bear. Still I didn't say anything to him, I didn't even make eye contact with him..Honestly I was scared, aren't bear supposed to attack human? All the other kids didn't seem to realize that..

"You must be new!" The big bear clapped his large metal hands together."My names Freddy! What's yours?"

I looked up to Freddy and study his appearance..

"Echo." I said, while sticking my hand out for a handshake..

He looked shocked, as if he hasn't seen a kid wanted a handshake and not some hug. I was smart to know not to hug a bear, that I didn't know. The only bear I would hug would be my teddy bear..

He rubbed his chin as if he was trying to figure me out. But he ended up just shaking my hand anyways..

He was going to say something to me, but several kids ran up to him asking questions all at once...

I didn't want to wait around and talk to a him, so I took a different direction..The place was really big and for someone as small as me, I could get lost very easy..

But my curiosity got to me, my only weakness.. It's going to be the death of me if I'm not carful. I was trying to find my big brother, in hopes he would put me in a small room, by myself so I can think without hearing kids scream..

I walked in his office, and started to call out his name..

"Jeremy?" I looked around his office "Big brother??"

Suddenly I heard a bang to the left, and saw my brother trying to clean the air vents..

"Echo!! What are you doing here?!" He asked while hitting his head on the air vents. The noise probably echo through the whole restaurant..

I giggle to see my big brother like this. He isn't really the smart one..

"Mom said it's you turn to watch me!" I smiled, I loved sending time with him. He was fun to be around!!

" I have to do night shifted! I can't watch you!!" He took a blue cloth and rub it on his face, to remove the dirt that came from being inside a air vent..

"It's okay, I can watch myself." I smiled

My brother knows I take good care of myself and know what to do in dangerous situations.. So really he shouldn't think twice about it..

"Fine, but at night the restaurant gets really dark, so I don't want you trying to get all cuddly with me.." He informed me, while throwing the now filthy cloth on the ground..

This will be fun, all alone in the restaurant at night! I won't have to talk to people I don't like and sit back and relax to catch up with my thoughts!!

Can't wait for tonight!!

***********************
Animatronics don't kill at night yet!! They do that later in the story, when something happens to cause them to!! Sorry for the spelling.. 😊