Pure Hearted

*Echo POV*

"Wake up sleepy head! Got to go to work early!" My brother shouted, while standing at the doors entrance

"I don't want to." I groaned.

"Well, didn't you promise your new Friend you would be back?" His words made me stumble off the bed and into the bathroom..

Having a friend made me want to get up! That's really unusual considering the fact I'm not a morning person.

For the whole morning I kept thinking about what to name my friend. I came up silly ones like, glass face, care bear, The Chosen One, Jack..Ones that didn't look good on him.

When I was brushing my teeth, I shouted out a bunch of random names and picturing my new friend. Of course it was hard talking with toothpaste that comes flying out of your mouth and onto the mirror..

But, eventually I came up with a name that fits him perfect..Marionette.. I don't know how I came up with that name, it just came to me..

"Hurry up bed head! We don't have all day!" Big brother yelled..

"Hold on I'm coming!" I attempted to say without toothpaste spilling out..

*Marionette*

The girl hasn't came back, it starting to scare me. What if she lied and she isn't coming back? She is the only child that has ever talk to me, without crying in fear.

She made a promise and she was pretty serious about it. Hopefully she isn't a lier, I seem to despise liars.. But she doesn't look like a lier and her heart was extremely pure. Not one bit of her heart was dark and that's really hard to find anymore.. She is a what I like to call them "Pure Hearted "

It's really rare to come by a Pure Hearted one, and I intend not to lose this one. Really she is lucky she is Pure Hearted, because I kill Dark Hearted ones who would love to hurt her..If she was dark hearted I would have to slaughter her..

***************
Sorry for short chapter..😊