The Next Time

*Echo Pov*

My body laid against the cold floor, blood from the fresh wounds started to make the floor feel like water.

"Why are you laying down?" He asked in a humorous twisted voice..

Suddenly he jerked the strings up, and my body jerked back up in the air. It felt like my back was ripped off, and nothing but flesh and muscle could be seen. The hooks still were deep in my body, making the pain worsen.

I let out a howl of pain, when I noticed that my feet weren't touching the ground. Marionette had pulled me completely up in the air. My warm blood dripped off my body and onto the floor, the blood made noises when hitting the hard ground. I couldn't help but start to scream for someone to help me, but deep down I knew no one was going to help me..

"Why are you calling for help?" Marionette sounded mean, but he still had a sick twisted side to his voice.

"No one cares about you.." He paused, making my cries return to the surface. "I am the only person who really cared for you.."

With that, he Aggressively pulled the strings connected to my arm. My arm jerked in the air, making the pain shoot all over my body. I screamed once more for him to stop.. I truly felt like a helpless puppet to him, he knows I couldn't fight back and he uses that to his advantage.

But He wasn't the only person who cares for me, Jeremy loved me to death.. But..he thinks I'm dead.. Well I am dead!! Because of Marionette!! I wanted to go home so badly, and return to Jeremy. I want to feel his hugs and kisses.. I miss my big brother..

All these thoughts about Jeremy started to make me cry a lot harder. Not because of pain, I missed the feeling of being loved and not abuse..

"I-I want to go home!" I softly cried and hanged my head down, making my tears fall down faster..

I expected the strings to rip my back off, because of Marionette's temper. But stockily I felt my bloody heavy body start to go down and touch the floor. The moment my body touched the ground, I went limp... I lifelessly laid on the floor and crawled up in a ball to let my tears have comfort. All the pain mixed in with regret was too much for me.. I just gave up and let my emotions get the best in me..

"I-I'm sorry.." I felt the Marionette lay his deformed hand on my side, making my instantly flinch.

Me wanting to go home, must of gotten to his heart.. That or mood swings..

"Please, I couldn't stop myself.." He slowly started to move his hand onto my back, I immediately moved my body away from his hand, in fear of more pain.

I saw the look of hurt on his face when I started to flinch, I was use to being hit or jerked up in the air..

"I promise.." He choked, and slowly moved his long hand to the side of my face to tuck my hair behind my ear..
"I'll never hurt you.."

I moved my face away from him and out my hands over my eyes. I didn't want to see him right now, I might get sick with disgust..

"You need time to heal.." He informed me.

I didn't want to move from this spot, I wanted to stay like this forever and never have to move my pain filled body. But I never get my way.. The Marionette carefully picked up my lifeless body. Of course I still felt horrific pain and let out soft cries.

"Shh, I know it hurts.." He whispered in my ear, before pressing my body and head against his wide chest.

He was holding me, as if I was a breakable infant. He made sure to walk softly and not to make any sudden movements to make my pain worsen.

When we got to the main room, the animatronics stared at me.. My face was probably bloody and it probably looked like I no longer had a back.. Heck who wouldn't stare?! They all had worried and sorrow in their eyes, but Freddy had angry and hate in his... I came across a pare of very familiar eye, ones that belonged to BB..

My heart picked up speed when I saw him, he looked okay, but he was hiding behind Toy Bonnie.. He looked truly terrified.. But he gave me a worried and sad look, when he first laid eyes on me.Marionette ended up giving him a mean look, causing him to hide more behind Bonnie. It was obvious Marionette was completely obsessed with me.

"Let her go, this has gone far enough." I heard someone growl at Marionette, which is a VERY brave move..

Marionette reacted by turning to his side and hiding me deeper in his arms. He probably looked like a child who didn't want to give up his new toy..

" She is mine, and it's none of your business what I do with her.." Marionette said in a firm and nasty tone.

It didn't take me long to figure Marionette was talking to Toy Freddy.. These two never like each other..

"Look what your doing to the poor girl!!!" He shouted, and growled much louder..

As soon as he said that, I started to hardly cough up a good amount of blood. My lungs and throat started to burn and I started to get dizzy. I could feel and taste the blood in my throat, causing my throat it feel like it was on fire.. Plus, it was getting hard to breathe without choking..

I could sense the other animatronics were watching, their eye burned on me..

"I'm not just going to sit around and listen to her scream!!" Freddy snarled..

Marionette grip Suddenly tighten on me, making my bones start to ache..

"You going to have to.." He looked down at Freddy with hate. "Remember what I am capable of?"

Freddy looked right back at him, and looked down at me.. You could tell he was having some serious thoughts, but his determination got the best in him.

"If I hear her scream for help one more time, I'll.." He paused..

"Your'll what? What can you do?" Marionette smirked. "Nothing, you couldn't save the other children and you can't save her...."

Marionette's words gotten to Freddy, his metal ears fell back, and the look of hurt and guilt spread across his face. Marionette had won this round and rudely shoved him aside.

"The next time you talk to me like that, I'll personally rip your voice box out.." Marionette added before holding me tighter and waking into the Prize Corner..