Strings attached

***Warning, may be gory***

*Echo Pov*

I knew I should of never of falling asleep in his arms. I just couldn't help myself, he was so warm and his body was completely comfortable.. Plus, his heart beat mixed in with the music box's beautiful waves, put me to sleep and fast.

Why...why..Why.. Did I fall asleep!!! If I knew what was going to happen to me I would of NEVER of slept...but I did and woke up in more pain...much more horrible pain..

The moment I opened my eyes, I screamed so loud.. Pain was living in my body right now.. I didn't know what was happening to me, and It scared me..

"MARIONETTE HELP ME!!" I Screamed,

I was alone inside the present box, screaming my head off. My back, arms and fingers hurt so bad... My body felt soaked, at first I didn't know what it was..till I looked at my hands and realized my hands were pained red with my blood..

That's not all.. Hooks and strings were stabbed into my skin, making it impossible to move without intense pain.. I could feel hundreds of hooks stabbed in my back and arms, it hurts so much.. I felt like I just came out of water, but it was just more blood coming out of my wounds..

My tears burned my skin, and my screams made my head hurt...

"PLEASE SOMEONE! IT HURTS!!"

I needed to get help and fast. I tried to lifted up my arm to open the box, but the strings pulled my skin back, making me gasp..

"Please, help!" I whispered to myself.

I shut my eyes tightly, before reaching my arm to open the box again. I screamed and cried louder, nothing could hurt this much... I could hear the metal strings clank together, as I tried reach for the lid. I felt my skin rip and I let out a howl of pain..

The box was covered in my blood now, and I felt light headed from all the blood lost. The strings on my fingers pulled my fingers back, and they looked like they were going to snap.

It...it was too much. My body stop working, and I slammed backwards. When the box's wall made contact with my back, I felt the hooks dig deeper into my flesh. I let out another gasp and scream.. I fling myself on my side, away from my wounds and strings.. The pain was unbelievable.. I started to cry and have little screams of help, I couldn't move anymore. My body wouldn't move, the strings put my body's movements to a stop..

I could only breath by having short and sudden gasps for air. I started to twitch uncontrollably, I no longer had control over my body.. I wanted to close my eyes, but the pain held them open.

I heard the lid open to the box, I couldn't look up to see who it was.. My body wouldn't let me..

"It's okay.." The Marionette's voices called out..

He slipped his arms under me, and slowly started to pick me up. The metal strings banged together louder. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, when he moved me it triggered the pain.

"Shhh.. It's okay.." He pulled me up to his chest.

My body still twitched uncontrollably in his arms. I let out even more sudden gasps.

"Your'll make a beautiful Puppet.."
He tried to brush my hair out of my face, but my blood just smeared more..

"We just need more strings.." His words was like a sword going in my heart.

My cries and whimpers got louder, and more hot tears came.. He wrapped a arm around me tighter, while he used his other arm to reach for something.. He pulled out a handful of hooks and strings.

"N-n-n-no pl-please!" I begged.

"I was hopping you would still be asleep for this, but I promise to make it fast." He said with no emotions..

He brought the hook closer to my skin, I tried to wiggle and scream to escape him. But it was useless, he was so much stronger then me. I even saw him smirk, at my failed attempts to escape him.

"I'll make this fast.." He said again, before cutting the hook into my forearm..

I let out a loud whimper, and I kicked my legs because of the pain. He started to attach the metal string to the hook, making the pain unbearable.

"STOP!" I cried..

"Just a couple more." He ignore my cries and continued.

I felt another large thick hook Pierce the back of my forearm. I let out a loud whimper and let my cries do the rest.

"Almost done." His voices terrified me now.

"N-no p-please!!" My cries were softer now, and I was becoming more weak.

Another hook stabbed at my flesh, I felt the hot blood run out. I gasped and closed my eyes tightly.. Why was he doing this to me??!? My body burned with pain and he still continues!

I gave up, and let him hurt me. I could no longer move anymore, and it was completely useless to escape..

"Good girl." The Marionette noticed how my body went limp, and how my cries softened.

More and more hooks entered my flesh, and each time I would softly cried and whisper for him to stop. My tears rolled down my face, making a clean steak from all the blood..

"That's a good puppet." His voices made long lasting goosebumps..

I heard him put the extra hooks down, and he rewrapped his free arm around my body. I didn't fight him, I was to weak and helpless

"Go back to sleep. Your body is going to need time to recover." He commanded me.

He turns me around and lays me on his chest. He made sure I didn't lay on my back, and turned me on my stomach. His chest was wide and my whole body laid on top of him. He put his hand on my head, forcing me to lay down. I still softly cry to myself, but Marionette could hear me.

"Puppet, I said go to sleep." He demands in a firm and nasty way.

I try to relax my painful body and go to sleep, but I couldn't stop having violent gasps... Plus the smell of blood wasn't helping..

"I love you." He snuggles with my broken and bloody body..

*****Note****

Sorry for grammar and spelling!! Don't forget to comment, I love reading them!!❤️