Trap

**was really distracted while writing this, so sorry if it's jump and spelling!*

Echo Pov*

Bb kept whispering in my ear, "It's will be alright, it will be alright.."

I felt like that was more for him then me. Bb had his hands wrapped around me, and my face was pressed up against the side of his neck. I didn't want to see Marionette burst open the doors, with his eyes triggered on mine.

My strings started to move and Slide on the slick floor, making a good bit of noise.

Was...was he pulling my strings?! The moment I thought that, the strings suddenly jerk putting my body in a world of pain. I heard my healing skin rip once again, my eyes widen to the amount of pain my body was going though. I let out a loud cry, Bb quickly respond by putting his hand over my mouth, making my cries go silent. My warm tears hit his hand, and started to slide off his metal skin. I felt fresh warm blood ooze out of my wounds, my body was no longer clean..

"Shh!! I know it hurts.." He said, while putting his fingers against his lips..

I looked straight in his robotic eyes, I couldn't stop the sudden gasp for air, making my body jerk up and down.. But I still tried my best to keep quite. The strings jerked once again this time pulling me a little backwards, but Bb kept his tight grip on me so I wouldn't fly backwards..

"Please don't let me go.." I softly cried..

"Never.." He whispered.

My cries were suddenly overpowered, by a soft little jingle to a music box.. I knew that sound!! That's my music box, what is he doing with it!! The music shocked Bb as well, the last thing we expected was a sweet relaxing sound.

As much as I hate to admit it, I felt sleepy and wanted to go to the sound. I couldn't help it, that sound was like a symbol of my home. I want to go home more then anything... Maybe I can find it before Marionette dose..

"Bb" I whispered..

He look down at me, his eye flickered.

"Yea?"

"C-can we follow the music?" I asked with a lot of doubt.

Bb looked confused, and slightly shocked.

"Why?!"

"I don't know how to explain it, I- I just need it....for my family.." I started to softy cry at the end of the sentence..

Bb gave me a guilty and sad look once more, He knows what I mean and feels sorry for me..

"Fine, we have to stay down. If Marionette finds you..." He didn't finish, instead he hugged me harder, with tiny tears..

With that, Bb help me up and together we slowly walked out of the room. I felt like I was in a scary movie, in a dark hallway trying to avoid some killer. Bb tiny feet made small tinging noises, he tried really hard to stop the noise, but instead he ended up looking like he was dancing. I couldn't help but softly giggle at his silliness.

The music was getting louder, and soon we figured it was in the kitchen. My heart started to skip a lot faster and I smile grew on my face! The kitchen had no lights and it was the most darkest place in the restaurant, But the music gave it a friendly feeling.. Bb stopped walking by the entrance of the kitchen.

I struggle to walk in more, the strings tagged along with me. I didn't feel much pain right now, no one was tugging at them. When I looked forward and away from Bb, I saw the white Music Box. The paint was dirty and nasty and for some reason it also had something red on it.

But I didn't hesitated to walked up to and gently grab it, it felt warm in my blood wet hands. Memories of my family filled my head and I felt happy, even in this hell hole. I didn't want to let go of this, never..

"ECHO!" Bb screams snapped me back and away from the memories..

I whipped around quickly, and saw Bb high up in the air. Something dark in the background had picked him up, and was ready to throw him. His tiny and small body was shaking in fear, making me do the same.

"BB!" I screamed "Let him go!!"

A ghostly white face peered from the dark, putting my whole body in freeze mode.. Marionette looked pissed..

"I knew that Music Box would fool you." His smile widen on his face. "It's like watching a fly mindless following the light!!"

This was a trap? He used my Music Box against me?!? Bb cries started to get louder, when the Marionette's grip tighten..

"L-let Bb go!!" I cried..

His face took a amusing turn, and his dark eyes peered into me.. Making my body go numb..

"You don't command me." He growled "Your the puppet, you take my commands.."

"P-please let Bb go.." This time I put it in a desperate asking way..

Marionette tilted his head to the side, and looked at me like if I was a cartoon..

"I want you instead anyways..." He said in a calming tone, before dropping Bb.

Bb's body hit the floor hard. His metal body made a loud bang, making me flinch, but Marionette stood completely still..at first...

He moved something in his hands, at first I couldn't see it. But it got a lot more clear, when he purposely put his hand in light.. My eyes widen at the sight, making tears slip out. He chuckled at my reaction.

Were those..strings?? They looked like they were connected to something.. My eyes followed the strings, and it almost paralyzed me when I saw they were connected to my back..

My first Reaction was to take a couple steps back and to get away from him as possible.. he sudden growled and jerked the strings in his hand, causing my body to fall forward..

This is going to be a long painful night..