Your Soul Is Mine

*Echo Pov*

Once the Marionette's cold dead eyes met with mine, fear spread across my body making me start to shake in fear again. I took steps away from him, trying to get as far as possible.

My steps stopped when I felt large metal arms wrapped around my waist, and started to pull me away from Marionette. It took me by surprise at first, but I soon realized the arms belonged to Freddy.

"Hurt her, I'll tie them long arms of yours in a knot." Freddy threatened.

Hurt me? He would never hurt me, friends don't hurt each other, right?

I heard a soft chuckle come from Marionette. I looked at him, with fear mixed in with little tears. He looked back at me, and showed no emotion at all. Maybe he will hurt me..

"Her Pure Soul belongs to me, and me only." Marionette screamed, the many voices he had seemed to scream louder then the other, causing me to cover my ears and shut my eyes. Making my world dark and quite.

I don't know what happen, I couldn't see or hear. All I know is the feeling of being removed from Freddy's arms and falling on the floor, I got up on my knees and squeeze my eyes shut much tighter, and pushed my ears to my head harder.

But I could still hear the crashes and big booms. If I didn't know where I was
I would of thought I was at a concert or in the middle of a big thunderstorm.

Tears escape my tightly shut eyes and rolled down my cheek as the sounds continued.

"P-please stop.." I whispered to myself.

There was the sound of a really big crash, before all the sounds finally stopped.

It was quite for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was probably a minute or two. I could feel myself breathing hard from all the crying and I could hear myself coughing repeatedly and trying not to choke on my tears, that still came rushing out.

My heart was racing and I couldn't breathe. I remember Jeremy telling that was bad for my sickness, He told me when it happens I should take deep breaths and try and find him. But I can't! I'm stuck in a room, with my friend who going to hurt me! The thought of that made more tears come falling out.

Two long cold arms wrapped around me and gently picked me off the floor, I was pressed against a hard cold chest. My crying worsen and I became a completed mess, once I figured out those weren't Freddy's arms. I felt four long fingers start to rub my back, and try to comfort me.

I didn't want to open my eyes to see what happen to Freddy and the others.. I didn't want to see my new friends hurt because of me..

He started to walk away from the room, I let go of my ears and wrapped my little arms around the Marionette. I didn't want him to let me go right now...

I heard a door slam shut, my guess it was the back door. I flinched hearing a loud noise again. He started to walk again and I slowly open my eyes to see where we where going, and figured it out fast. We where going back to the Prize Corner..

"I woke up, when I didn't hear the sound of your beautiful voice." Marionette whispers to me.

I didn't say anything to him, I was still shocked about what happen a couple minutes ago.

"You must understand how I need you now." He added.

He pulled me up closer to him, causing my head to lay on his shoulder. His arms tighten around me as he entered the Prize Corner.

Over his shoulder, I saw BB watching. He seemed upset and sad, he looked at me for a spilt second before looking back at the ground. He was guilty of something.

I heard Marionette's box start to open and then he stepped inside, with little me still in his arms. Isn't he going to let me go? I never been inside a box before and I didn't want to start today.

He still had a strong hold of me, when he laid inside. I buried my face in his chest trying to not make a sound.

I felt out of place. I shouldn't be in a large present box with him. I didn't think we would fit, But surprisingly the Box was huge from the inside!! Marionette slouched against the wall, still having me in his arms..

"You can sleep here tonight, so you don't run off with Freddy again." He sounded a bit mad.

He reached up and started to close the lid of the box, leaving us in complete darkness. I missed the light almost immediately when he fully closed it.