Let Me Die

*Echo Pov*

*DREAM/DEATH*

I was standing in the never ending darkness, that seemed to taught me. I felt relaxed and complete with happiness and joy. I couldn't feel my body only my emotions, and it felt amazing. I didn't know what was happing, but a little single bright light peered out of the darkness. It looked like a bright star at the end of a tunnel.. And I think it was calling out to me..

Someone actually was calling to me.. Someone with a calming voice that I feel like I use to know.. It was a male and he sounded like he was all the way back with the star..

"Echo, please come to me.." The calming voice called out..

That voice...belongs to my father...

My heart stopped and I couldn't think straight. All these thoughts ran in my head like lighting..

"Echo, it's okay..I promise.." My father sounded just the way I use to remember him..

Was I dead?! I suddenly felt scared and I wanted to cry..

"It's okay...daddy's back for you..just come to me.." He whispered in a sweet and relaxing tone..

I wanted to be with him, I wanted to see him again. I don't even remember what he looks like, but he is my father, and I loved and trusted him. So I felt myself start walking to him, but before I knew it I was running to him..

"Father!!" I screamed, tears filled my tears and spilled out..

I heard my father's laughter mixed in with tears, I was getting closer to the light. I didn't want to waste one more minute without him.. My running was at full speed, and this time I wasn't running out of breath I felt like I could run forever...

"NO!" A dark and hideous voice screamed somewhere behind me..

"Not now, not ever!!" The voice sounded close..

Before I could even turn around, I felt something suddenly grab my arms and jerk me back. Something black wrapped around my legs, causing me to stop running.. It started to wrap all over my small body, making it almost impossible to move.. I felt like thousands of snakes had teamed up and wrapped me up like rope..

"DADDY!!" I screamed for him, but my screams came to a stop, when the snake like rope wrapped around my mouth...

Soon after that, another one wrapped around my eyes, finally the snake ropes had me in their control.. I couldn't move, I couldn't only listen to my muffled cries.. The ropes tighten and pushed all my air out of my lungs, making escaping impossible..

"LET HER GO!!" My father screamed, but I couldn't see him, he didn't leave the star and it sounded like he couldn't..

"Not in a million years, old man." The dark voice sounded much closer to me, almost like he was right by my ear..

My father's shouted for me, but soon his voice faded and I could no longer hear his calming voice, which I so desperately needed right now..

"How darn you try and leave ME!!" The voice shouted in my ear. My ear started to ring, because how loud he yelled..

I felt my body hit some type of hard ground.. Was I just throw to the ground? I still couldn't move or run away from whoever had me..

"You can't escape me that easy, not even in death.."

I felt something land on my chest, it felt like a hand. A very deformed hand.. I whimpered inside my black ropes.. I started to hear my heart beat again, and it was beating fast..

No!! I don't wanna go back to the real world!! I want to finally die and leave my sickness forever!! My chest suddenly fill with pain, and breathing started to hurt..

"Please stop!! Let me die!" My words and out muffled..

"No, you don't belong with your father..you belong with me!" The voice started to fad as well..

And the pain worsen, it felt like I was being kicked in the chest over and over again.. My lungs where on fire and my head started to thump with pain.. I cried out with pain, begging for the man to stop.

"Shhhh, I know it hurts." The man whispered, but I could sense he smirking at me.. I felt like this man enjoyed to watch me suffer..

The man's voice started to disappear, and I started to slowly blackout from all the horrible pain..

*DEATH END*

Once again I woke up to a annoying beeping sound, of course the beeping sound you hear at the hospital.. I slowly open my eyes and noticed how everything was a hospital white color. I knew exactly where I was, and I didn't want to be here..I wanted to be with my father.. I couldn't move my body and when I looked up to view myself, I was shocked to see that I was strap down.. I couldn't move my arms or my legs, it's making me feel panicky..

"J-Jeremy?!" I called out, my voice sounded unbelievable weak..

"Jeremy!" This time I started to cry..

I couldn't hold it in anymore.. I started to struggle against the straps, and the hard fabric dig into my skin.. I screamed for Jeremy over and over again, getting louder and louder each time..

"Shh, don't worry he is fine.." I heard multiple voices tell me at once..

I turned my head around to see where the voices were coming from.. A man with long black hair and pale skin, sat in a chair in the farthest corner.. He seemed like a ghost, that didn't want to be seen. He had what seemed like purple paint leaking out of his black eyes.. He wore a black long sleeve shirt, that had white rings at the bottom of the sleeves and his pants did the same.. He looked about 19 or 20 year old..

At first I didn't know who this dark and mysterious man was, till he gave me a smile and it felt like my mind caught on fire..

I started to scream louder for my brother to come and save me, and for anyone to come and get him away from me..