New Friend

*Echo Pov*

Hot tears ran down my face and onto Marionette fingers, that where tightly wrapped around my neck. My lung felt like they were are fire and I could feel my skin turn pale, from lack of oxygen... My hands were on Marionette's long, strong, hideous, hands and I tried my hardest to pull them off of me.

"I'm sorry, I just can't wait anymore!!" Marionette shouted, with tears flowing out of his never ending eyes...

His grip tighten much more, and I felt myself become extremely light headed and weak. My grip on the Marionette weaken and I stopped struggling, I had no more air.. I slowly closed my eyes and let the darkness take over my body..

"STOP!!" A female shouted from outside of the box.

Suddenly I heard the box lid open with a lot of force, but really I couldn't tell my hearing was almost gone.. I felt something hard and strong grab my sides and pull me up, up, up into the air. The moment Marionette horrific grip was no longer on me, I tried to fill my lungs with air, that it so desperately craved..

"Shhh.. It's okay." A sweet female voice called out to me..

My eyes were still closed, but it felt like I was being carried upside down..Plus, I could hear some type of loud mechanical noises..

"GIVE HER BACK!!" The marionette shouted, he sounded like he was in the distance...

"SHE BELONGS TO ME, AND ONLY ME!" He screamed..

I slowly open my eyes, and was extremely surprised/horrified.

I was on the celling?!!My breathing picked up and I started to panic.. For I am terrified of Heights...The Marionette was on the ground looking up at me and he looked beyond Furious..

"I promise not to drop you." Out of no where a fox like head came under me..

She sounded sweet and very beautiful, but in reality she looked mean and ready to kill.. Her body was tore up and was just a bunch of wires and out of place metal parts..

"He isn't going to hurt you up there.." She gave me a sad smile, and looked down to the Marionette..

She had a very strong grip on me, and kept me high in the air. Which I'm extremely thankful for.

"I couldn't do it.." She whispered... She hanged her head low and didn't make eye contact with me..

"C-couldn't do what?" I asked, still kinda scared of her..

She started to shake her head back and fourth, like if she was disappointed in herself.

"We could hear your screams, and knew what was going on..." She pushed for a couple seconds before continuing.
"I was told to do nothing, and let him kill you..b-but I couldn't just sit there and listen to a little girl scream for help!!"

Why was she telling me this? We don't know each other and she tried to save me. It just proves how big of a heart she has.. I slowly reached over and patted her metal head, trying to comfort her in the best way possible..

"Thank you..." I smiled at her...

She lift her head and returned the smile back to me..

"M-my name is Echo!" I said out of courage, I tried really hard to push all my fears away..

She slightly giggled to herself, before replying. "My name is Mangled."

She seemed to be more cheerful and relaxed, that I was okay.

"Come on, let's take you to your brother and get you out of here." She added, while she crawled on the walls and out of the Prize Corner..

I was shocked when Marionette didn't come after use...