Sin

*Marionette Pov*

"Echo? Sweetheart, where are you?!" I heard Jeremy outside my box. He sounded like he was panicking.

I couldn't let Echo go, not yet. She was sleeping and very peaceful looking. She was laying against my chest, she used her hand like a pillow and it looked like she was praying.. Her pale skin could still be seen in the dark, honestly I wanted her to open her bright blue eyes and light up the box with them. Her beauty vanished evil and despair.

I started to hear a phone ring, from outside the box and someone quickly pick it up.

"Hey, I need your help. I can't find Echo!" Jeremy panicked.

He didn't talk for awhile, I figured it was the other person on the phone talking..

"I-I don't know! She has that sickness, she might be in trouble!!" Jeremy yelled at the phone.

Sickness? Echo is sick? I looked at Echo who was sound asleep and looked like a angle that just falling from haven..

But somewhere in her pure soul, I saw a dark spot, I never noticed that before. That must be her sickness, it was spreading around her heart and fast. From the looks of it, she'll die and soon.. Her bright pure heart was being token away, with a dark cloud that made her heart stop for moments..

Why has she not spoken of this? She never told me she was sick... Why? It makes me mad she would keep such a serious secret from me. I can't let my angle die.. Lucky for my sweet angle, I can give the gift of life.. I guess we all have our secrets..

I placed my hand on her chest and tried to cure her heart, a bright glow started to come from her. The darkness in her heart started to slow down, but it wouldn't go away... This may be something I can't fix.. I started to get frustrated and tried harder.

I can only slow the sickness down, not stop it! I can't let her die.. But I can't help her..her pure heart isn't strong enough to survive in such a horrific world of sin and darkness.. She doesn't belong here.. There is nothing I can do for her..

But I can keep her soul..
The she will stay with me...
Forever..
Maybe she won't mind if I take it..
She wants to be my friend forever anyways...
I hope she won't mind...
I promise to take care of it..
I just have to wait till she dies...