Your Never Leaving

*Echo Pov*

I woke up somewhere dark, but really familiar. I could feel something tightly wrapped around my waist, I was laying on something that was warm and moving. I blinked a couple times and yawned, making me dizzy and a little sick. I still was a a little light headed from the doctors..

I pushed myself up and tried to lift up my head to get a better view at things. But I immediately was pushed back down and what ever was wrapped around my waist tighten much more, causing me to whimper in pain. My bones were to weak for that much pressure.

"Marionette?" I whispered out, hopping its was him and not some killer.

"What?" He said back, in a mean and nasty tone.. Which shocked me.

I didn't say anything back for a moment, instead I was thinking why he sounded so mad..

"What's going on?" I finally got the courage to ask him...

He didn't say anything back, instead his grip tighten even worst making me gasp.. My body was in pain and I felt like I was on fire...

"Your hurting me!" I cried out.

He ignored my cries and didn't say anything, and still kept his tight grip on me. I wriggled and squirmed a lot to try and escape his massive long arms. I started to cry louder and louder when I
Would failed to escape... I don't know why I wanted to get away from him, I just didn't feel safe anymore...

Suddenly a soft little melody over power my cries and filled my ears with delight and warmth.. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clean the tears away, and listen more closely to the musical waves... Memories of my daddy filled my head, and all the happy times we had together, only one thing had that effect on me....The Music Box? I put my hand in my pocket, while trying to avoid Marionettes's arms and pulled out the perfect wrapped music box..

I took a deep breath and handed it to the marionette... My body started to shake in fear...

"I made this--f-for y-you.." I teared up..

The marionette unwrapped one of his arms around me and gently grabbed the box..it still was making the sweet melody..slowly he unwrapped it and carefully took off the black bow... He looked at the music box for a long time and didn't say anything..I think no one has given him a gift before..

"I don't need this.." He said in a more nasty tone, before opening the lid for a second and throwing it outside, I heard a small thump when it hit the ground..

My heart sank and I felt unbelievable horrible...More tears came spilling out, he technically Just threw away my love for him...I started to cry softly to myself.. He acted like nothing happen, and rewrapped his long disgusting arms around me..

I suddenly felt furious with him. How dare he?!!! How can he just throw that away and keep me trapped!??? I don't belong to him!!

In a fit of rage, I started to kick and scream for help. I no longer wanted anything to do with him.

"HELP!!" I cried out. "SOMEONE PLEASE!!"

He tried to mute me with his hand, but I bit him extremely hard causing him to move his hand back. I kick his other arm off of me and before I knew it I could escape. I reached up and open the box with a lot of force, I tried to jump over the box and onto the floor. But I was stopped by a large hand grabbing my foot and pulling me back in. I fought and screamed as loud as I could, but i was too weak and was quickly pulled back in.

The lid to the box was quickly shut blocking the beautiful light of day, leaving me once again trapped in the dark. I screamed one more time for help, but was immediately stopped..

The Marionette wrapped his hands around my neck, blocking all air to enter my lungs..my eyes widen and I open my mouth to gasp for air, but the horrific grip on my neck squeezed harder, making sure I wouldn't get even the slightest of air...

"S-stop!!! P-plea---" I choked out..
My lungs started to burn and I could feel my face turning red..

"This is it,"I thought "I'm going to die....because of my best friend."

***NOTE***
Sorry, I feel like this is extremely jumpy. And sorry for the spelling errors!