When The Music Stops

*Jeremy Pov*

*FlashBack*

I tightly held the phone in my hand, while I waited for mom to pick up the phone. My eyes were red and puffy from all the tears, I felt sick and ready to throw up. I wanted to crawl in a corner and never see the light of day.

"Hello?" My mother's voice made extra tears fall..

"M-mom.." I choked, tears now coming a mile a minute..

"Jeremy? Sweetheart what's wrong?" She was concerned and I could imagine her face right now.

It's a shame she not here with me, instead she in another state for work. I honestly felt like a little kid in desperate need for their mother.

"Ech-Ech-o" I threw my other hand over my eyes and tried hard to wipe the tears away..

"Echo? What about her??" She sounded even more concerned now..

I can't say her name..not without seeing her bloody and tore up body laying in the hospital bed. That's a horrific picture that will never leave my head, ever time I blink that's all I see.. Imagine seeing someone you love in that kinda state, it will stick to you for the rest of your life.

"Sh-she" I gasped in the cries and went for it "She's-d-dead."

The phone went silent and all I heard was a little click, showing she had hung up. I wanted to hear my mother comfort me and tell me it was going to be okay, and she's in a better place now..but I was only greeted with silents and the darkness

I sat in the silents alone, with the thoughts of my dead sister.

*End of BackFlash*
*Days later*

I sat in the hard office chair, thinking how Echo use to bother me and always ask what I was doing..

Why I'm I even still in this restaurant? The memories in this restaurant about Echo filled my heart and brain, making the pain much worse. I guess I find comfort, knowing I'm somewhere she actually liked.

Mom never can back.. I don't blame her, she probably doesn't want to see her little girl in a casket. At first I thought maybe she would come back after awhile, but she stop answering my phone calls and lost all contract with me. So I figured she won't come back.. Heck, the only reason she stayed in this dump, was because of Echo.

I'm just glad mom didn't see her mangle body.. The doctor's told me she died extremely painfully and I believe them. When I saw her, blood was leaking out of her mouth and nose, while her skin took a pale and dead like color. They told me they could hear her screaming in her room. They thought it was just her in her sleep or the drugs kicking in and making her see things, but turns out it was her body shutting down in a excruciating way. The thoughts of my sister dyeing while screaming out my name, hurt more then anything.. I wasn't there to help her and she died thinking that I didn't care..

"Jeremy, make sure the animatronics are off, okay??" My boss's words put the horrible images of my sister to a stop.

I looked up at him, I probably looked like a mess..

"Sure..." I said with no care in the world..

My boss felt sorry for me and even offer for me to take a couple weeks off, but I didn't take his offer.. I wanted to fight off the pain and not give in to it.. I pulled out my chair and stood up. I kept my eyes fixed on the floor as I walked into the main room.

The animatronics looked off and fine. Freddy stood in the middle of the stage with his head held low and the others did the same. The place seemed quiet without Echo running around now..