Dead

*Echo Pov*

The pain was so intense, that I couldn't stop screaming. The Marionette wasn't trying to be carful, i saw a insane smile on his face. He looked greedy and mean.

How has no one heard me?? Why isn't anyone trying to help me!

"Don't cry.." He whispered.

It is inhuman not to cry at this amount of pain. I was full of tears and I didn't fight them back, I couldn't the pain was too much for me..I screamed to the point I started to taste blood.

"Please, understand I do this because I love you.." I could barely hear him, my screams got louder without me knowing it.

Is it wrong for me to still love him back? I don't know anymore... I care for him so much and I know he is doing this because he wants to protect me, right?

Suddenly the pain stopped, and I was in the Marionettes arms.. I crawled up and started to cry hard, I couldn't believe what I had just done. I would never see my father again, I would never to go heaven with him..I'll never be in peace...Marionette owns me now.

Them thoughts made me start to shake and scream.. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared and confused about life now.

"Look..." The marionette whispered in my ear..

He gently grabbed my chin and moved my face towards my bed. At first I was scared, but I knew if I didn't look Marionette might get mad at me. So I took a deep breath and look. My eyes almost came out of my head..

I couldn't feel..
I couldn't think..
I couldn't stop the tears..
I could no longer hear my heart anymore...

M-my body... Was on the bed..

My hair was a mess and my face was hot red from the tears and screams. My wrist were bleeding none stop and my lips were purple. My eye lids were closed with old tears slipping down my cheeks.My nose and my mouth had bright red blood pouring out of them.. I looked dead..

I was looking at my body... My dead body...

"I couldn't take your body, only your soul.." the Marionette's voice snapped me back into reality..

"Y-you ss-said I could keep my body!!" I screamed..

I put my hands on the side of my face and cried once more.. I can't see Jeremy anymore! He'll think I died from the sickness..I never got to tell him goodbye..

"I'm sorry, I really am..The pain was too much for your small body, I couldn't save you." The Marionette squeezed me harder, trying to find comfort..

"But, it's okay. We can take you home with me! And you'll be safe!! You won't have to worry about getting sick!" He sounded cheerful..

I didn't want to go back. Marionette got what he wanted, and he knows it. He going to take me back to the restaurant and never let me leave. That's what he wants. And he got it..

I buried my face in his chest and tried to muffle my cries..

"Don't cry, Look I brought this!" The marionette pulled something out of his pocket and pulled it closer to me..

A sweet and wonderful melody filled the air. The white Music Box was in his large hands, he extended his palm out. The box sat perfectly on his hand.. My cries stopped and my eyes felt heavy..

"I'm sorry I threw it out.. Its actually beautiful." The Marionette apologized..

I couldn't even hear him well, the music took over my ears and feelings. I reached out and carefully picked it up. The Marionette rewrapped his arm around me and started to walk out the door with me.

People walk right passed us, they couldn't see me or the Marionette. Really I didn't care, I was listening to the music. It took my pain and sorrow away and replaced it with nothing..

*Marionette Pov*

Finally I got her. No one can take her now. I must admit I feel horrible about lying to her.. I meant to kill her. It was the only way!! If she had her body, she could try and leave me again..

I'm not the bad person here.. I do this because she needs me, and I need her. I can't let her get hurt like the others.. I tried so hard to protect the other children, but HE Kill them!! The only way for me to protect her, was to kill her first. But I expected a much more harder fight from her, that Music Box made her go silent and still. She seemed to like that stupid thing a lot. While walking I pulled her up to my shoulder and snuggled with her, I heard a little giggle escape her lips..

I smiled at her silliness.. She'll be fine, as long as she is with me and me only.. If anyone touches her, I WILL NOT hesitate to make them stuffer and take their souls to hell, where it belongs... No one is going to hurt my little angle..

*Note******
Sorry for spelling and grammar!! Don't forget to comment and thanks for reading!!