Hello?

*Echo*

Mom pulled the car up to the parking lot. I didn't hesitate to jump out of the car and head to the front doors.

"Bye, sweetie! Make sure Jeremy feeds you!" Mom shouted while driving out of the parking lot..

I'm pretty sure she said something else, but I was already in the restaurant and the doors closed behind me, blocking all sound from the outside world.

I think this is the biggest I have ever smiled.The animatronics were already off the stage and talking to each other. I tried to avoid them, by staying quiet and staying out of their way, but unfortunately Freddy saw me and turned his attention to me, and when he did the others followed..

"Hey Echo! You look happy!!" Freddy waved at me across the room. I should be a little nicer to him, since he was the main reason I found my new friend..

"Yeah, I found a new friend and he is expecting me." I boosted.

I walked to the other side to the room, making my way to the prize corner. I couldn't wait to tell him about his new name!!

"Echo.." I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Yes Freddy?" I asked without turning around..

"Be careful okay. New friends can sometimes be something you can regret." Freddy warned me.

What did he mean? How would he know what friend I made? I would never regret becoming friends with Marionette! I tried not to knowledge it and kept walking away from Freddy.

When I walked in the Prize Corner room, I ran straight to the large white present and knock on it lightly, I didn't know if he was sleeping and didn't want him to wake up to the noise of pounding..

"Marionette?" I whispered, while slowly opening the box and peeking inside. "Are you there?"

The box was completely filled with darkness, and seemed like the box didn't have a end. if I jumped in I would fall in a never ending darkness..

"Echo, is that you?" A voice from inside the dark box called out

"Yes, it is me."

Suddenly a white face appeared from the dark and into the light. It made me jump back a little bit, but I mediately was pulled back forward and wrapped around long but strong arms..

"It's good to see a friend once again.." He said, with a bit of sadness in this voice.

I pulled my face away from his chest, and looked him in the face. Something changed about him, he looked so much different! He had long black hair that went all the way down his back, and his body looked more like a man and not a skinny animatronic, that he use to be..

I'm guessing my eyes went all wide, because he started to laugh at me. His laugh spooked me, it was just like his voice and how it sounded like 10 other people were talking with him. Expect it was much louder...

"Now," he said, trying to start conversation "who is this Marionette, you were calling out too?" His expression turn to happy down right serious..

At first I couldn't say anything, I was too focus on his new body and how I really wanted to take off his mask..

"Echo? Who is it?" He said in a kinda firm voice..

"Er.. It's you, I came up with a name this morning! I thought you would like it!" I smiled, trying to focus on him..

He tilted his head to the side, like he always dose when he looks confused..

"Marionette? That doesn't sound to bad.. I thought since you were a little girl you would of ended up calling me sweetie, or something odd.." He giggled

"What..Never.." I lied, honestly that was the first name I came up with..

"Can I ask you a question?" I said while, twiddling my thumbs.

"Oh yes, your famous questions!" He joked..

I giggled, he was right I have been asking a lot of questions.

"Why do you look different? More like a man, then a robot?" I looked up at him..

"Well, I don't know how to explain it too a little girl.." He started to rub his chin. He looked like he was deep in thought..

"puberty!!" I shouted, happy knowing a got it figured out.

Marionette exploded with laughter..."Yes, that's it!" His laughter seemed to get louder by the second. I couldn't help but laugh as well!!

"Oh little girl, you have so much to learn about me." He said trying to hold back more giggles..

I was about to say something else till I heard a bang behind me followed by a voice.. "Hello?"

I spun around to see.....

*****************
Can you guess who it is!! I bet all of you guys know...😂 just wanna be a jerk today and leave you with a cliffhanger, well I wouldn't really consider this to be a cliffhanger. 😂 bye and comment!! Btw, sorry for grammar and spelling