Metal/ Skin

*Echo Pov*

I woke up, still in the arms of marionette. But this time he didn't have a strong grip on me, and I could actually move my body! I didn't think twice about moving his arms to the side and shooting my hands in the air and breaking the box open. I felt like a space ship taking lift off..

The light hit my eyes the moment the lid flew open. I blinked several times, trying to accept the light and not fight it. I heard the lid hit the ground with a large bang, and I took that as a sigh to leave the box. I clumsily climb over the box and landed my feet on the familiar ground. I felt good to stand on my own two feet again.

"Your coming back, okay?" The Marionette asked, in more a demanding tone...

I turn back at him and gave him a friendly smile. I didn't hate him for trapping me that dark box, he was just scared I was going to get hurt.. Plus, I promise him I would always come back, and sing him to sleep..

"Yeah, I promise.." My smile weaken, and I turned around and headed out to find Jeremy..

"See you later tonight!" I added, while exiting the room and into the main hall.

The Main Hall was dark and quiet, something I didn't want to get use too again..

"Echo?!" Suddenly, BB came running down the hallway, and embraced me with a metal hug..

"A-are you okay?!" He panicked, while grabbing my face with his hands and turning it side to side, checking for damages..

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked while, I gently grabbed his hands and put them back down.

"Uh, no reason." His famous smile returned to his face, once he figured out I wasn't hurt..

But I had a strange feeling he isn't telling me something. He is hiding with that big smile of his..

"I'm glad your okay. I didn't know he was going to do that.." BB suddenly looks at the ground with shame..

"What?" I asked, completely confused..

"N-nothing.." Once again, he lied to me..

"Do you want to play tag again?!" He asked out of the blue..

It had been a long night, and I really wanted to go to Jeremy. But BB looked so innocent and happy, I couldn't say No.

"Sure." I faked a smile...

BB fist pump the air and giggled, I couldn't help but also giggle at his silliness..

"I'll be it, I'll give you 5 minutes to run!" BB ran all the way at the end of the hall, and waved his hand showing he was ready..

Without a second thought I took off like a speeding bullet. At first I wanted the game to hurry up and be over, but after a while I was actually having a good time! BB was laughing the entire time he was running, which cause me to start laughing!

"I'm getting closer!" BB yelled.

His voice did sound much closer then before. Unfortunately this was as fast as I could go, my small and weak legs can't carry me to far. His tiny little feet made tinging noises, when making contact with the hard floor.

"Gotcha!" He laughed.

Suddenly the noise of his feet stopped, and It felt like a huge rock had slammed into my small body, causing me to fall forward.

After that, all I saw was darkness..

****************************note**

Wrote this on the bus😂. Sorry if it's not any good.