What Will He Do?

*Echo Pov*

My body felt stiff like wood and I didn't even think about moving. I barley even opened my eyes, I didn't want to see what my body looks like now.

I was still laying by the Marionette, still in a huge amount of pain. He didn't have a tight grip on me, I'm guessing he fell asleep while listening to my cries. Occasionally my body would twitch, causing me to suddenly gasp in pain. When that happened I would pray Marionette didn't wake up, he might hurt me again.

"Echo?" A childish voice called out, from outside the box.

BB? Joy filled my body, making me start to shake! The box's lid slowly open and BB looked down on me. His eyes widen with shock and horror when he saw me.. I don't blame him, I probably looked mangle and bloody. Who wouldn't stare at someone who have hundreds of bloody strings coming out of their body??

I tried to Avoid eye contact with him, I didn't want him to see me like this.. Honestly I'm ashamed of myself.. Little robotic tears fell from his cartoonish eyes, the look of guilt appeared on his perfect circular face..

"I'm sorry.." He starts to softly sod, trying not to wake up Marionette. "I didn't know.."

He confused me, what did he do? He hasn't harmed me, only Marionette has.. BB tried to wipe away his tears, with his small metal hands..

"Give me you hand.." He told me, as he reached his hand down in the box.

I hesitated.. I looked at Marionette, what would he do when he wakes up and sees I'm not here??

"Hurry!" Bb yelled, but in a whisper-ish way.

I grabbed Bb hand and thoughts of marionette waking up and hurting me filled my head. But Bb slowly pulled me up and out of the Marionettes arms, my lungs extended for maximum air. My metals strings followed me, making little banging noises. It was painful when the strings would occasionally pull at me.

Once Bb pull me all the way out, I lead my broken and bloody body against his clean and smooth metal body for support. My legs felt weak and unmovable. Bb didn't seem to mind, he ending up embracing me. Even though he was completely made out of metal, he was actually comfortable.

"Lets get you clean up." Bb said, as he tried to brag my body to the restrooms..

I let out a whimper when I felt the hooks go in deeper. It didn't hurt as much as the first time, because my skin started to grow over the hooks, making them almost impossible to rip out.

"Sorry!!" Bb was quick to apologize.

He dragged me to the bathroom and carefully laid my mangled body on the ground. My body immediately felt relaxed when it laid against the cold hard floor. So soon as he made sure I was okay, he turned on a sink and got a white cloth wet. Then he pressed it against my face, removing the dried up blood. The cloth felt warm and the water on my dry skin felt amazing.

Soon after my face he moved down to my arms, which made me nervous because of all the painful hooks and strings. But he was carful and cleaned around them, of course I still felt sharp pain that made me whimper occasionally. My back felt the worst and I refused to let him clean off the blood, but he did it anyway. It's not like I could stop him, my body was useless right now.

Once he cleaned me, he pulled up my body and leaned against me. He was trying his best to comfort me..

"It's okay." He choked.

I didn't say anything to him, my lips hurt as much as my body...

So for the longest time we didn't talk together, he just comfort me.. I wanted to stay like this and never have to return to the Marionette...

But a HUGE amount of fear struck my body, when I heard footsteps making there way to the bathroom. I felt paralyzed from fear and couldn't control my myself .. Bb wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in the crook of his neck, my sudden tears slipped down his metal skin..

It was the Marionette... It has to be, because the footsteps were loud and it sounded like someone was frustrated with anger..

He is looking for me...