Home

*Echo Pov*

Jeremy pulled the car up to Freddy's, I felt nervous and sick. I could feel my face changing colors and my skin felt warm..

"You okay?" Jeremy asked, looking concerned about my health.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I quickly answered back, trying to avoid eye contact.

One look and he could tell I was nervous, so before he could get the chance I stumbled out of the car. My feet made odd noises when they hit the wet pavement.

"Okay.." I whispered to myself, while looking at Marionettes's wrapped up present.

I must say, I did a splendid job making his gift. I painted it perfect and looks just like his box! Plus, I wrapped it up in white wrapping paper and added a black bow!

I smiled at my job well done. Now I wanted to see him, more then ever.. My feet took of the ground and I started to run, my foot steps still making silly noises against the pavement..

"Marionette?!" I yelled out, when I busted open the front doors.

I could feel a couple eyes land on me but I didn't stop, I kept going all the way to the Prize corner. I shouldn't really be running I needed to save my energy, but I was too excited to even care..

I took myself by shock when I felt tears run down my face. I wanted to see him so bad, that all my emotions jumped out!

"Marionette!!" I cried out.

This went dramatic and fast..

His box lid suddenly busted open, sending whatever was in top flying around the room.. The moment he saw me, he stepped over his box and launched his long arms around me. At first it took all the air out of my lungs, when his arms went around my small and breakable body. He was holding me so tight, and I didn't even care..

My feet weren't touching the ground anymore, Marionette picked me up with his arms and hugged me tighter. I couldn't help but cry on his shoulder and try to get closer to him. If that was even possible, we were already so close we could hear and feel our heartbeats.. I wanted to stay like this forever and never let him go.

I was full of sniffles and hiccups, I couldn't even talk. But I wanted to so bad! I wanted to tell him how much I missed him, and how much I loved him..

"I...I...I'mmm *hick* s-s-sorry!!" I cried out to him, my words came out all muffled and cracky..

My tears wouldn't let me speak right.. I tried multiple times talking to him, but I would get stopped by sniffles, hiccups, and tears... Honestly I was a big mess..

I buried my face into his shoulder and tried to calm down, but I couldn't! No matter how hard I tried my emotions got the best in me.. I felt four long fingers start to rub my back and tried to comfort me..

"Shhh.. It's okay now, your home.." He whispered to me.

His soft voices made a perfect symphony together, it's making me want to close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms..

"Your home now.." This time his voice sounded shaky.

I'm not home.. Home is with Jeremy, Mommy, and Teddy.. My eyes felt like stones and my body felt relaxed..
But it got worse when Marionette started to hum lullabies. Once again his voices together amazed me, they now sounded like angles...

"Sleep." I hear marionette whisper to himself...

It was like a command to me, and I instantly fell asleep.

**********Note******
This chapter was made because of Buffy7912 ! Thanks for the support! And thanks the ones who read and comment!