The Clown Nose

*Echo*

Once I knew for sure Marionette was sleeping, I hopped off the box and made my way to Jeremy's office..
Well, I tried. The restaurant was extremely dark, and I kept having the feeling of running into something. For the longest time I was just stumbling in the darkness, having no idea where I was..

I tried to feel for the wall and balance myself. I reached my hand out, into the never ending darkness. My heart started to race, as if it was trying to warn me of something.

I felt around for what seemed like forever.

"Come on!" I whispered to myself.

Finally, I felt something that wasn't like a wall.. It was more cold and rough.. I put my other hand on it just to make sure what the heck I was feeling.. Then I heard what seemed to sounded like lightbulbs to go on..

I looked up and saw blue eyes looking down at me. Usually in scary movies when you see eyes in the dark they are scary looking, But these eyes where cartoonish.

"F-freddy?" I choked out..

I put my hands back down and looked closer at Freddy's eyes. They looked much more older and not as bright..

"Do I know you.." Freddy said with no emotion. His voice was much deeper and darker..

"Y-yeah, it's me Echo.."

"Hold on, let me get a good look at you." I hear big metal feet walk to the side of the room, and suddenly light filled the room.

I wasn't anywhere near Jeremy office. I was in a room I have never seen before. It was filled with some types of machine parts and weird empty suits. It was a spooky and messy room..

"No I don't think we have met. Have you guys seen a child like her before?" Freddy's voice said behind me.

I spun around, and saw animatronics I never seen before.. They look old and broken. Plus, they were scary especially the Bunny. He had no face, only two little red lights, that looked like it was his eyes, he didn't have a arm too. He looked like mess! The big yellow animatronic had a big orange beak, that seemed to hang open. You could see a lot of metal parts from inside of her mouth. I'm sure she would try and pull it back up, but she lacked hands. Another one looked like a fox or a wolf! Be had long sharp teeth, that made his mouth not close all the way. He had a rusty old hook for a hand and his torso had parts where fur had been ripped off and now expose parts of his endoskeleton. Freddy stood in the middle of them all, he was much larger then Toy Freddy and he looked like a much older Version. He was dingy and dirty, plus he had cuts that had wires spilling out of his chest..

"Nope, haven't a little girl since we where put in this place." Said the red fox.

"It's good to see children again!" The yellow animatronic cheered, her jaw falling to the ground once she finish talking..

"Yes indeed." The bunny added.. How he was talking without a mouth was beyond me..

"I-I'm s-sorry, wrong r-room..." I stuttered, while slowly walking backwards to the door..

Freddy saw what I was trying to do and put a stop to it, he walked behind me and pushed me closer to the rest of the animatronics. I dig my feet in the ground trying to stop him, but he was so much stronger then me.

"You don't have to be scared of us Echo!" Freddy shouted.

The sudden raise of his voice made me jump. I put my hands over my face so I didn't see their scary faces..

"Aw! Freddy you scared her!" The yellow one said with concern.

My hands still over my face, I could feel my body start to shake and I was on the urge of crying.