Soul

*Echo Pov*

I felt my wrist turning hot red with pain, from struggling against the straps. I screamed louder and louder for help, but no one came. I knew someone had to hear me..

"Careful Your bleeding!" The marionettes voices raised with worried..

He got up and walked over to my bed, I started to fight harder to escape. But the pain in my wrist held me down. He looked down at me, I felt completely helpless and trapped.. He gently grabbed my wrist and started to remove the blood, with a little white cloth. It didn't take long for the white cloth turn into blood red.

He looked so much different. He no longer looked like a robot, more like a man now.. It scared me, how much stronger he looked now. It made me want to crawl up in a ball and cry my eyes out.

"You broke your promise." He sighed, while he tried to clean off more blood.

He looked disappointed with a hint of anger. I wanted to run far away from him and never return..

"Do You remember what I told you a while ago?" He asked.

He didn't make eye contact with me, he just focus on cleaning my wrist..

"I need you now, Do you remember when I told you that?" He made eye contact with me this time, and I immediately looked away.

He was getting angry with me, I could just sense it.

"You should remember that. Because I do need you and I can't let anyone get in my way." He sounded mad and it started to worry me.

"But You tried to..." He started to choked up "..to leave me!"

At first I didn't understand till I remember my dream. Anger and fear was all I could feel right now, and anger was winning..

"You can't leave me!! Why would you want to?! I have been trying to be a good friend, but you keep pushing me away!!" He sounded kinda desperate.

I pulled more on my straps and tried to pull up my legs, in hope I might be able to break them off. The marionette saw what I was doing, and anger washed over his face.

"Stop trying to escape me!! I'm trying to help you!!" He screamed with hate and anger..

Suddenly He slammed his fists on the side of my bed, nearly hitting me.. It shocked me and angered me..

"Help me with what!!" I screamed back, tears still pouring out..

"Wonder why your still alive after all this time?" He gave me a twisted smirk, sending shivers down my back.

I didn't know what he was talking about, and I didn't want to find out.

"I'm the reason your still alive, if it wasn't for me you would of die along time ago!!" He informed me with meaning..

I didn't want to believe him, but I knew it was him. He isn't a animatronic like I thought.. I don't know what he is anymore.. I felt sick to know that he was keeping me alive. I didn't know if I should be happy or down right miserable.

"Please...just forgive me.." He sounded like he had just caved in.

His words shocked me. I looked up at him and sadness was all over his face, you could tell he hadn't slept in a long time now..

"I'm sorry, I know I haven't been nice lately. It's just....I care for you and I never felt that way before. I don't know how to act around you anymore." He stared right into my eyes..

I wanted my old friend back, but I was scared and felt sorry for him. I wanted to put him to sleep again, so he can be happy....But he choked me and tried to kill me... So really I didn't know what to do..

"Please, come back to me.." He sobs..

I couldn't help but fall into his cries, but deep down inside I was truly terrified of him. He put his hand on my face, and tried to wipe away my cold tears.

"I'm scared." I managed to choke out.

He laid his hand on the side of my face, and looked deep in my eyes..

"Please forgive me, then you'll never be scared again.. You'll be with me..forever... I'll will own your soul, but I promise not to take it away from you. All I need is your permission.."

The word forever echoed in my ears, and started to ring in my head. But it got worst when he said he would own my soul.. I didn't want to give in to him.. He would own me, I would never have freedom!! I won't be able to do anything without his approval, I'll be his slave for eternity with no hope of escape...

"Never!" I cried, the moment I said that, I knew I was going to regret it..

Marionette looked shocked and out raged at me. The anger and hate took the shape of flames in his eyes, and he looked as if he was going to take my soul by forced and leave my body to rot... He was much stronger then me, and could kill me with a flick of a finger.

"Fine.." He said, with a surprisingly calm voice.. "I'll just have to kill your brother, then take your soul by force. Which is extremely painful, sweetheart."

He gave me a twisted smirk, he knows he had just won and I immediately gave up when he said he'll kill my brother..I couldn't let my brother die because of me, and then have a painful death. Marionette walked away from me, and started to head out the door..

"I'm sorry!" I cried, "Please don't hurt him!!"

He ignored my cries and opened the wide metal door, with only a small window with bars..

I can't let him kill Jeremy!! I love him to much, who knows what Marionette will do to him because of me!!

"Take it!" I cried "Take my soul!!"

He stopped in his tracks and I saw a smile widen on his face. Yes his plan had worked and he is getting what he wants, who wouldn't have a smile on their face? He took his long hand off the doorknob and turned his head to me..

"I can finally take you away, from this sinful world!!" He chuckled..

"Y-you'll let me keep it, like you said?" I asked, not wanting to die in the hands of him..

"Yes, it will be in your body, but its rightfully mine...You'll be rightfully mine!!" He turned his body completely over to face me and walked back over to me..

I started to pull on my straps, already regretting the decision I made. He had the most insane look on him, like almost if he had just won something big.. My cries escaped my lips and more tears flowed out..

"Shhhh.. It's okay, I try to not make it hurt as much.." He laid his hand on my chest and began to softly chuckle..

"I'm glad I'm your friend." He whispered to himself....before a horrible pain stab me in the chest, causing me to scream in pain....

****NOTE****

For some reason I had a hard time making this chapter. I couldn't focus on it, so I'm sorry if it's jumpy. I guess today isn't a smart day for me!😂 bye and thanks for reading!!