TWENTYNINE - 이십 구

JEONGGUK LEAVES KIM GROUP WITH MORE THAN JUST A LAWSUIT!

It was only yesterday when we reported that Jeon Jeongguk had suddenly pulled out all investments from Kim Group and officially cut all ties with the company. Mind you, this is the company partially run by his fiance, Kim Soa.

The pair are rumoured to be having relationship issues as they've been spotted going for counselling more than once. But what surprised all of South Korea, was Soa's bare ring finger this morning! Are things really over?

This morning Jeongguk showed up to Kim Group with red rimmed eyes and bloody fists. The sight had us astonished. How did the most well-behaved heir turn into a bad boy overnight? To add to this our insider informed that Jeongguk has also been removed from the Jeon Mansion and is no longer a resident of the property. Life sure is being tough on the heir. Hopefully things turn around soon.

I throw the newspaper to the side. The look of hurt on Jeongguk's face still engraved in my mind. It happened over an hour ago, but I can't move on from the way he looked at me. It was almost as if I'd broken his heart. He wanted to cry. I could tell by the way he kept blinking. Shiny eyes finding mine ever so often.

I rub the diamond ring against my finger. Another sigh leaving my lips at the thought of his beautiful proposal. The beauty of that night compared to the mess we're in now. I knew we'd have a problem separating business from our relationship.

"Knock knock," Taehyung peeks into my office. His smile falls at the sight of me, "You okay, Soa?" My brother asks with big eyes, closing my office door before I even have the chance to reply.

"Did you speak to Jeongguk?" He tries again.

I shake my head, "He left before I could."

Taehyung nods, leaning against my desk. His feline eyes scan over my face. I can tell he has a lot to say.

"Just say it, Tae." I sigh, throwing my head back.

He chuckles, knowing I'm not exactly a fan of him being a big brother from time to time, but I know whatever he says will be worth listening to. It always is.

"When Jeongguk first told me he had a crush on you, I wanted to punch him in the face-"

"You did punch him in the face." I interrupt, knowing how sorry I felt when he came to me with a bloody noise. Big, innocent eyes filled with shock. All I could do was hand him a tissue and hope he'd be fine.

"And then he asked you out and I punched him again," Taehyung smiles, causing me to roll my eyes at his pride. Jeongguk could have easily hurt him. He just chose not to.

"But when he proposed to you, I gave him a hug because I now know that he wouldn't hurt you. He hasn't hurt you or done anything to dim your light." My brother smiles, pointing at a photograph of myself and Jeongguk, "You've got something that neither of our brothers have. Yes, they love their wives, but not the way Jeongguk loves you."