ELEVEN - 시빌

DID THE KIMS FORGET THAT THEY'RE RICH OR IS MRS KIM SAVING HER MONEY FOR HER DAUGHTER?

Yesterday the Kims visited Laissez-Parie Wedding Boutique in Hannam Dong. Of course Kim Taehyung and his father were not present. We're not surprised. The people attending were Kim Namjoon and fiance Nam Yejin, Kim Soa and her mother Kim Seohyun.

Dressed to kill, in stunning outfits the Kim family and Yejin arrived at the boutique for their appointment, with Soa sporting her usual serious face, but atleast she's friendly with her future sister. We got a glimpse of the couple and it seems like Namjoon has fallen in love already. He seemed to be all full of dimpled smiles whilst waiting beside Yejin.

Our journalist was permitted access to attend the dress fitting by Mrs Kim and we couldn't be more disappointed. We were hoping for a classy dress from Perci, a well-known designer friend of Kim Taehyung and Kim Soa, but instead Yejin was dressed in Laissez-Parie's 2020 collection. A mix of lace and crystals. Totally old-fashioned.

To say the engaged pair left the boutique happy would be a lie. Even Soa seemed disappointed by the pick. Our journalist says there might be some tension in the family or maybe Seohyun is saving the big guns for her own daughters marriage to Jeon Corp. heir Jeon Jeongguk? We'll never know. Stay tuned as we find more of the wedding tea behind the scenes.

I roll my eyes at the article Jeongguk sent me. Why he has time to be reading fake news online is beyond me. But then again he does consider the media as a making or breaking point for a company.

A week has passed since grandma's visit. As soon as she left, everyone went back to their lives. That consisted of staying away from home till it was dinner time. Taehyung joked that we reminded him of cockroaches crawling back into their corners. Father didn't appreciate his joke too much.

It had also been due time for me to confirm whether or not I would take on the role of CEO. After my talk with Jeongguk and the still unsettling feeling I had about everything, I requested a later meeting. As expected, Father wasn't too happy, but what can he do? He needs me.

Taehyung didn't make a fuss about the CEO thing. When I tried to bring it up, he just politely brushed me off. He wasn't openly avoiding me, but the amount of posts he'd made on Instagram after hanging out with Jimin and Jeongguk, without inviting me, were proof enough that we were not okay. I didn't ask either of them about it because it was pretty clear why I wasn't invited anymore.

Namjoon had started planning his wedding. Mother was constantly around him, reminding him of details he couldn't miss. Yejin would come by the house now and then. She didn't speak much, only making small talk with me. Namjoon explained to me that Mother made her feel uncomfortable at times.

"I'm surprised you haven't answered your father yet." Mother ambles into the kitchen, dressed in an outfit that doesn't match the occasion. It's too much for a meeting with the wedding planner, but knowing Mother, I shouldn't be surprised. She always managed to go overboard with everything.