EPILOGUE 7: Infedility

IS KIM NAMJOON NO LONGER A GOOD BOY?
Only a month after the funeral of his father, Namjoon was spotted leaving Love Maze with a love interest in tow. A love interest that looks nothing like his wife, Yejin. The two are said to be going through a rough patch ever since the funeral.

Namjoon temporarily relocated to Seoul to help his family with the paper work, while his wife and children stayed behind in Busan. Insiders tell us that Soa, now Mrs Jeon, was not happy with the move and has offered to house her brother for the time being. Could it be that she knew about this affair?

The alleged mistress is said to be an employee at Kim Group, but all information has been kept disclosed by the company who have no comment on the recent events. We wonder how this issue will go down for the Kim family. Stay tuned to find out more!

"I really don't know what to say." Taehyung mumbles, throwing the magazine onto the glass table of his home. His eyebrows are pulled downward showing just how unhappy he is to hear about this. "You were the last person I expected this behaviour from, Namjoon-"

"Did you miss the part mentioning I've been having issues in my marriage?" My older brother interuppts, a stern expression on his face.

I scoff at the opposite end of the table, "Issues? Or you failing to deal with your grief like a normal human being?"

This time it's my turn to receive a harsh glare. He clenches his jaw at my statement and I know it hits the spot. Out of all of us, Namjoon has been the most reluctant to attend family therapy. Always too busy to attend or using some lame excuse of having to attend a meeting for Nam Towers. He hasn't been the same since the death of our father.

Taehyung had picked up on it, but didn't do much pushing. When I confronted him about the obvious void in our brother he brushed me off. "I have bigger responsibilities right now. It's his mental health at the end of the day."

The words shocked me. I wanted to slap him for being so selfish. I wanted to remind him that Father would have wanted us to look after Namjoon. Seeing as Seokjin had already left for China, no one else could do it. Mother was in no position to either. At the end of the day, I understood his reasoning, but we were all in pain. We all needed to support each other, not leave everyone to their own vices.

"How I deal with my grief has nothing to do with you or Taehyung-" Namjoon speaks, pointing an accusing finger at me. Despite his action, his face carries a remorseful expression. Glistening eyes meet mine.

"Not when you're ruining the business image with your new reputation." Taehyung passes him the same accusatory tone.

"The two of you don't get it. You'll never get it." He laughs without humour. "You have the perfect lives, married to people you love. Father died, but I still have to live with the huge responsibility I have toward him and this family. It's been years, but I'll never love Yejin. I can't love her."

I sigh, "Then file for a divorce, don't cheat with an employee. That's not how we handle our business, Joon."

Taehyung mentions something about a pregnancy test needing to be done as soon as possible. He looks stern, no playful aura coming from him.

"We used protection." Namjoon interjects.

At this I gasp, eyes bulging into balls of even greater shock. Taehyung let's out a stream of colourful words at the confession. The new revelation adding to the load he has to cover up. All morning media has been raving about the cheating scandal. We didn't know it was this deep.

Namjoon sighs, "I know what it sounds like-"

"You don't understand the gravity of this situation, Kim Namjoon. She's your junior. Hell, she's only a few years younger than Soa. You're married to one of our greatest business partners and you decide it would be a good idea to sleep with someone else? Never mind her employment with the family business. Your association with her has already caused five investors to pull out. That's a lot of damn money we're losing here." Taehyung explains, rising to his feet as he moves around the room.