Chapter 22: A Sky Full of Diamonds.

~Lucy PoV~

A key then appeared in my hands, it was a platinum key, was this the Spirit King's Key?

"I thought you didn't have a psychical key!", I ask.

"I made this just for you, FAIRY HEART will only be useful to you with the fairy tail emblem but it's disappearing, we have 15 minutes left to defeat the enemy. My key, you know what to do with it", he yelled as he attacked Marde Geer.

"Thank you guys", I say as I rise to my feet.

~Star Dress: Celestial Spirit King form~ I yell.

This is the highest form of Celestial Spirit Magic, a bright light then engulfed the battlefield as Angel, Yukino, Brandish, and Zancrow rise

This is the highest form of Celestial Spirit Magic, a bright light then engulfed the battlefield as Angel, Yukino, Brandish, and Zancrow rise. This is the Spirit King's purification magic, he shared his magic power with them.

Lucy and The Celestial Spirit King vs Marde Geer

Acnologia and Zancrow vs E.N.D

Brandish vs Kyouka

Angel and Yukino vs Sayla

The Celestial Spirits vs Keyes. 

"No way, E.N.D is overpowering Acnologia", I say. 

"The reason you've always come was to destroy this boy's body before he turned into me, E.N.D, Igneel's scarf was the only thing hiding E.N.D's signature, for every time the scarf fell off, you came, in the battle on Tenrou Island, when Zeref turned this boy's scarf black, you came and in the battle of Tartaros, when he lost his scarf", said E.N.D.

"You're right, it was the fire dragon King Igneel's power the was protecting that boy from me", said Acnologia. 

"You feared me, that's why you hunted me down for all these years", said E.N.D.

"I fear no one", yelled Acnologia. 

~Demons Hellfire~ yelled END as Acnologia was sent flying into the air. 

~Fire Demons Rain of Fire~ yelled END as huge blasts of fire fell from the sky. 

"Thanks for the meal", said Zancrow as he ate END's flame.

"No... stop!", yelled Acnologia as Zancrow's body burst into flames and disappeared. 

"A mere godslayer cannot eat the flames of a demon-like me", said END as he laughed. 

Acnologia then roared towards END as he swats the attack away.

"You're not strong enough to beat me arcane dragon", said END as he knocked Acnologia to the floor and kicked him across the face.