Chapter 29: Mavis & Zeref vs Titania, Queen of the Fairies.

~Authors Note: A special present, I give you back-to-back chapters with a big announcement in the next chapter. Please stay tuned. 

....

The Spriggans appear in front of Mavis and company, fairies were supposed to be warm and gentle but it's revealed the real fairies are evil and dark, with this revelation, Mavis is at a loss for words. Just before Mavis snaps, Rusty used his arc of embodiment to create Mavis' version of fairies. 

~Mavis POV~

"Rusty", I say in shock as an army of fairies join us. 

"Huh? You think some imaginary fairies are going to win against the true fairy queen?", says Titania as her army of Spriggans attack. 

With one attack, they blew us all away, they were the real deal, her fairy army was strong, I have to come up with a solution, fast. 

"Chains", yelled Precht as he attacked.

~Dispel - said Titania as she canceled his magic.

Our opponent de-spells us, magic attacks won't work on her or her army. I have to stay focus but I can't so many things are happening right now. The thing weighing heavy on my mind was what the God of Death, Pluto told us before he left to go see Ankhseram, he told us a mage from the future came to him with a prophecy, a prophecy that must be fulfilled, he couldn't tell me what the prophecy was but what he did tell me was there was only one requirement he has to do, the mage from the future told him this.... send Gajeel Redfox to the underworld, in order to save the future, Gajeel Redfox must die, was there any truth to his words or is this just a big ploy? After the eclipse disaster, it's hard to trust anyone from the future but the look in his eyes tells me he wasn't lying, I'm able to see through lies and bluffs and this man wasn't lying. Pluto could also see the future, he can see someone's entire timeline. 

"Mavis!", says Warrod.

"Focus", said Zeref.

"Zeref, keep Titania occupied, I want to test a theory", I say to him.

Zeref went into Fairy Heart mode as he attacked Titania, none of his attacks landed though, she was canceling all his spells but time was all I needed.

...

"Precht, cast Fairy Law", I say to him.

~FAIRY LAW~ yelled Hades a bright light engulfed the battlefield.

"Crap", said Titania as he shielded herself. 

As the light disappeared Titania emerged from her cocoon, she used a defense shield to block herself from Fairy Law. The earth creatures she summoned were vanquished by Fairy Heart, looks like my theory was correct, if she could cancel magic then why didn't she cancel Fairy Law? It was because...

"She's weak to light magic", I say as Titania gritted her teeth.

"Way to go Mavis", said Warrod. 

"Don't act cocky just because you figured out my weakness humans, if you destroy my Spriggans, I can just summon more from the earth", she said. 

She then snapped her fingers as the army reappeared.

"What will you do about a second wave?", she said.