Chapter 35: FAIRY TAIL's Future, Year x817, The Birth of Chaos.

Elfman delivers the final blow to the God of Time Saturn, as she falls to the ground, Elfman yells in pain as the transference begins, as the law of the cosmos takes effect, Elfman is now gaining the power of a god, Elfman, the god of Time is born. Arios' timeline is now about to be unraveled. Are you ready?

~Mira POV~

"You idiot, why did you have to go and do that", I yell. 

"I'm sorry big sis, Lisanna and Fairy Tail needs you", says Elfman. 

"Idiot", I cry.

"As a god, I'm linked to other gods, I can see what's going on, on the battlefield, it would seem Uranus and Mercury are the only gods left, the wizard saints surrendered to the god of Earth but it would seem that the god of Earth, Gaia is our ally", says Elfman. 

"2 more gods remain until victory is ours, Sting, please be safe", said Minerva.

.......

~Arios (Pluto) POV~

Location: Niflheim

I open my eyes as I wipe my tears. I was back in the past, back in Niflheim, Arya successfully sent me back, my sister Gale killer her, my sweet Arya. 

"Who the hell are you?", a voice said.

I turn around and there she was.

"Miss Erza", I say as she went on guard.

I then look around as I see her standing next to Erza, it's her, I can't believe it, the one person who could help me get the ideal future without disrupting the laws of time, someone who's already dead, the one and only.

"The first master of Fairy Tail, master Mavis Vermillion", I say in tears. 

"Who are you?", asked Mavis as everyone went on guard.

These people, the past members of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion, the first master of Fairy Tail, along with the founding members, Warrod and Precht, Erza Scarlet, and Jellal Fernandez, they're the parents of Irene Fernandez, wow to think I'd be in the presence of 2 of the 10 wizard saints. Mest, the most faithful member of the guild, their here with the Crime Sorciere guild, this is, the first black Wizard Zeref,  I've never seen her before, is this the Irene woman that Ankhseram was after? All these people are now dead in my timeline. 

"Who are you!", asked Erza.

"Master Mavis, I need to speak to you in private", I say to her.

"Master Mavis?", asked Erza. 

Oh crap, I can't let the rest of them find out I'm from the future. 

"Sorry, Mavis, can I speak to you?", I say as I gulp.

"You're the god of Death, Pluto aren't you?", asked Zeref on guard.

"What do you want from Mavis?", asked Hades. 

"I'm sorry, it's an emergency and I really need to speak with Mavis", I beg.

"Like we'd let you", said Erza.

All of them were very intimidating, one false move and they'd probably attack. 

"It's fine, something inside me tells me we can trust him", says Mavis as my eyes widen in shock.

She followed me to the nearby woods as I take a deep breath.

"You're not the God of Death, I can see through lies and deceptions, so who are you?", asked Mavis.