Chapter 28: The God Dragon Eater, God Serena.

~Laxus Pov-

"Now it's time to show you that power, the power of Rank 1 of the 4 saints of Ishgar", said Serena with an evil glint in his eyes.

An intense magic power then mixed into the air as Serena's magic power rose.

"God Serena, you were this strong?", I say in shock. 

...

"I am a god!", yelled Jupiter as his magic power rose.

~God's blow- he yelled as a lightning strike hit Serena as he ate it.

~Chaos Gods Dragon: Infinite Distortion- yelled Serena as a beam of darkness engulfed Jupiter.

The lacrima of the God Dragons of Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Chaos, and Darkness, from what I know he has one more lacrima he hasn't shown yet. 

"A mere human, with this kind of power", said Jupiter as he coughed. 

~Magical merge - Lightning and Fire: Buzz Blast: yelled Jupiter as multiple beams of light flew straight to Serena. 

~Tri-Magical Fusion: Water, Fire, and Earth: Acid Break - yelled Serena as the ground fell apart.

The acid of his attack burned Jupiter's skin as it spread to his arms. Jupiter immediately cut his hand off as it immediately regenerated. 

"You said you had 8 lacrima's, what's the last one?", asked Jupiter. 

"You wanna see?", says Serena as his magic power continued to rise.

...

~Blood God Dragons: Cumbustion - says Serena as Jupiter blew up.

"No way, you exploded his body from the inside?", I say in shock.

"Yes but he's going to regenerate, please, slow down the process, I'm out of magic power", says Serena as he falls to the ground. 

As he said, Jupiter started to reform, his body growing back to the way he was before. I need to slow him down. One more attack. I can do it! Lend me your power, Yuri. 

~Red Lightning Dragon Mode~ I say as my lightning changed to red. 

~Rampaging Red Lightning- I yell as a thousand bolts of lightning struck the battlefield.  

...

"Your power level is high human but your lightning gives me power", said Jupiter as he bathed in my lightning shower.

...

"This was your big plan? To attack me with rains of lightning", he laughed.

"It wasn't for you", I say as I fall to the ground.

My magic power may be overflowing but I was out of stamina. Jupiter then looked around as his eyes widened. 

"Thanks for the meal", said Orga. 

"No way, I forgot about you", said Jupiter.

He then realized that he couldn't move his feet.

"What's going on?", he says as he looks at his feet. 

"There's static all over the battlefield, your feet are paralyzed", I say.

~God Slayer Secret Art: Wrath of the Gods - yelled Orga as a black beam of lightning hit Jupiter.

The beam was small but the effect of that concentrated attack split the battlefield in two. Jupiter fell to the ground as smoke engulfed him, we did it, we beat the god of lightning.