Chapter 55 - Infiltrate Elentir, The Dragon God's attack.

In the last chapter, Lucifer appeared and cast the ~Amaterasu: Formula 1000~ spell, the guildhall explodes, what happened to our heroes? 

~Third Person POV~

"Bye Bye, Earthland wizards", said Lucifer as he disappeared.

The dust settled as the battered and torn Fairy Tail flag falls to the ground, a single scream could be heard in the outskirts of Magnolia as Lucy rises.

"What just happened?", she said confused.

"Lucy!", said Erza and Juvia as she joined them. 

"What are we doing all the way out here? Weren't we just at the Fairy Tail guildhall?", asked Lucy.

"There was a bright red light, right before the guildhall exploded", said Laxus as he joined them.

"This familiar light", said Erza.

"Universe ONE", said Zeref as he joined them.

"Black Wizard!", said Gray as he appeared.

"I am not your enemy anymore Gray Fullbuster", said Zeref.

"Universe ONE huh? Wendy cast such a high-level spell!", said Lucy in shock. 

"What exactly is Universe ONE?", asked Juvia.

"It's a spell that Irene created, to move people from one place to another, that spell saved us but it felt different this time", said Zeref.

"What do you mean?", asked Erza.

"This is Universe ONE on a greater scale", said Zeref in shock. 

"Hello, can everyone hear me?", said Mavis.

"Warren's telepathy", said Juvia.

"First Master, what just happened?", asked Lucy.

"I have no idea", she says.

"I can tell you", said Laxus' voice.

"Laxus!", said Erza.

"Wendy was secretly working on a new spell, she upgraded Universe ONE", explained Laxus.

"She upgraded such an arcane spell!", said Zeref in shock. 

"She called this spell, Galaxy ONE", said Laxus as everyone's faces dropped.

"What exactly does this spell do?", asked Makarov.

"It moves people through space itself, the spell was imperfect but I'm guessing in the heat of the moment she got it right", said Laxus.

"No way, I can't believe this little girl could do something like that, Irene was right to put all he faith in Wendy", said Zeref.

"Does that mean Wendy moved herself to Elentir!", said Lucy in shock.

"It seems she took some people with her", said Sting's voice.

"Sting you're okay!", said Yukino's voice.

"It would seem everyone is fine but who did Wendy take with her?", asked Makarov. 

"Our enemy is the dragon gods, something tells me they won't be defeated so easily", said Jellal's voice.

"Her mission, defeat Selene, Aldoron, and Viernes and rescue Ignia", said Makarov.

"If Selene is defeated, Irene will take over her body", said Zeref.

"This fight is the beginning of our counterattack against the demons, she must win, if she fails then the destruction of the 7 realms is guaranteed", said Mavis.