Chapter 6: Constellations Gather: The 12 Zodiac

Hit me a comment if this chapter left you speechless? ;)

Previously on Fairy Tail:
1. The Ravines of Times collapses sending all remaining mages on the Alvarez battlefield to the Golden Grasslands, Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla meets Mavis and Zeref and finds out about the world of the dead and what it entails, learning about Nilfhiem and the Underworld.
Earthland, Edolas, Celestial Spirit World, The World of the Dead, Nilfhiem and the Underworld.

2. Erza is kidnapped by Neptune and a unknown man who nullifies the mages magic.

3. Irene and August show up and Irene has a plan to infiltrate Nilfhiem and rescue Erza.

4. In order to open the door to Nilfhiem certain conditions must be met, they'll need 9 Dragon Slayers, 7 Celestial Wizards, 5 Elemental Wizards, 3 God Slayers and the magic of God Ankhseram

5. During the battle with Acnologia, the dragon slayers were powerless against him and lost the battle resulting in Acnologia extracting their magic from their bodies making them incapable of using their Dragon Slayer magic.

6. The task is as follows, locate the dragon Slayers and celestial wizards and regroup at the gates of Alfhiem. The remaining group are as follows.
Group 1: Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Brandish, Layla, Anna and Aquarius.
Group 2: Wendy, Carla, Chelia and Happy.
Group 3: Ul, Ultear, Silver, Jellal, Angel, Cobra, Midnight, Racer and Richard.
Group 4: Mavis and Zeref.
Group 5: Eileen and August.
Group 6: Leo

Wendy PoV:
"Wendy run!!", yelled Chelia.

In the blink of an eye, I felt her finger pierce through my belly as I scream.
As I fall to the ground I glimpse Chelia who had been knocked out cold, Happy and Carla were also knocked out cold. They didn't look injured.. she did freeze time and then attacked?
I forgot Dimaria doesn't fight fair... if only I had my magic I would at least be able to do something.

"Chelia! Wake up!", I scream as she kicked me and sent me flying.

"That suffocating defeat. You'll pay with your lives little girls", she says as she slams my head into the ground.

"Stop!!", I beg.

This woman is bent on the idea of killing me... I'm powerless against her.

In one blink she flew into the air as she let off a scream. Someone punched her.

"Wendy!!", yelled Lisanna.

"Lisanna! What are you doing here?", I ask as she picks me up.

"Mira and I felt this dangerous magic power coming from this area so we decided to check it out", she said.

"Mira-san?", I say as something falls to the ground.

As the dust settled I see Dimaria on the ground as she struggled to get up.

"You... you demon", says Dimaria as rises.

"She-devil", says Mira as she set off a huge explosion trapping Dimaria in its blast.

"Sitri form", says Lisanna.

"I move at the speed of Light", says Mira.

"Wendy are you okay?", says Mira as she rushed to me.

It was again at the blink of an eye i see Mirajane fall to the floor.

"Mira!", screams Lisanna.

"No way", I say in fear.

"What the hell happened?", yells Lisanna in disbelief.

"She uses Time magic, she can freeze her opponent's time magic and deliver the final blow", I say struggling to get up.