Chapter 53: Whiteout, Igneel vs Natsu

Authors Note:// Happy New Year, may 2022 bring you lots of happiness and love, I wholeheartedly wish you the best, I hope you get laid and win a million dollars! 

~3rd Person [POV]

"No, stop it!", begged Lucy.

"Maybe the divine protection of the stars watch over you as it always has", said The Spirit King as a blinding bright light enveloped the battlefield.

"RETREAT!", screamed Lucifer in fear.

"Even Lucifer is afraid of the Spirit King! What the hell is going on!", said Erza in shock as the light shun brilliantly.

"I swear upon my old friend's determination and our contract together, I will destroy her enemies!", said the Celestial Spirit King.

~Galaxia Blade~ yelled the Spirit King as Lucy screamed in pain as the entire world went white.

....

Why does Lucifer fear the Celestial Spirit King?  

A brilliant light engulfed the battlefield as Lucy screamed in pain.

"What the hell is going on?", asked Erza as the light faded. 

Everyone watched on as Lucy fell to her knees with tears in her eyes as the spirit king smiled.

"Spirit King, what did you do?", asked Erza.

"No way, Lucifer and the other demons are gone!", said Gray as they notice the battlefield was cleared of all demons. 

"Celestial Spirit magic is the demon's weakness, I just used my strongest spell to temporarily rid them from this place and back to hell, they will soon return, you humans need to come up with a counter-plan, the time is nigh, you must act now or else the universe will be wiped out", said the King as he started fading.

"Spirit King", said Lucy with tears in her eyes.

"Old friend, welcome back, the light of the stars has freed you from that dark prison, remember old friend, when darkness ascends, it shall be the light that extinguishes it, I hereby grant you the magic in which you trained your whole life for, the zodiac keys may belong to another but the zodiacs will always come when you call"., said the Spirit King as he disappeared.

A bright light then shun as a key fell from the heavens and into Lucy's lap.

"This is", said Lucy in shock.

"My key", said Aquarius as she helped Lucy up.

"Aquarius", cried Lucy as she hugged Aquarius. 

"What's the status?", asked Warren using telepathy. 

"Lucy is back to normal", said Erza.

"That's great news", said Warren.

"What's the status over there?", asked Erza.

"There's still no change in Natsu and Gajeel, it would seem Lucifer and the demons used themselves to protect Natsu and Gajeel, they used their own bodies, Natsu and Gajeel really must be important to them if they're willing to go this far, Mystogan is currently fighting Gajeel but Gajeel is overpowering him and Igneel is currently fighting Natsu", said Warren.