Chapter 59 - The Wind Dragon God, Boreas.

The Sixth of the Five Dragon God appears, fear strike's the heart of our heroes as Ignia, our only hope, falls to the ground, battered and bruised.

~Sky God's - Shattering Petals - says Boreas as Aldoron and Viernes fall in defeat. 

"No way, he just one-shot three of the dragon gods?", said Wendy in shock as the strong winds continue to blow. 

"How is there 6 dragon gods, just who is he?", asked Natsu.

"Even I have no knowledge of the sixth", said Irene in shock.

"This man, he's dangerous", said Natsu.

"Fairy Tail wizards and the woman inside of Selene's body", said Boreas as he appeared in front of Wendy, Natsu and Irene.

Natsu then lunged towards Boreas. 

"Natsu stop! You have no magic power!", yelled Wendy.

Boreas then blocked Natsu's punch with one finger as he flicked Natsu aside. 

"Not only do we have to deal with demons but now him", said Irene in frustration.

"Girl, your scent is familiar", said Boreas as he approached Wendy.

"Don't go around smelling Wendy!", yelled Natsu as he kicked Boreas but he vanished into thin air. 

"I am one with the wind and air", said Boreas as he appeared and punched Natsu. 

"Wendy, how much curse power do you have left?", asked Irene.

"Just enough for one more attack", said Wendy. 

"We must distract him and leave this place", said Irene. 

"How do we get out of here?", asked Wendy.

"No idea but we have to try something, this man is too dangerous", said Irene. 

"If someone on your level is saying this then this man must be very formidable", said Wendy. 

"He really is", said Irene. 

Natsu then attacked again as Boreas continued swatting him away like a bug. 

~Dragonslayer Secret Art: Shattering Light: SKY DRILL~ yelled Wendy as a full-force hit Boreas.

Wendy's attack immediately disappeared as it came in contact with Boreas. 

"He ate my secret art?", said Wendy in shock.

"Dragonslayer, I am the Wind Dragon God, why would a wind attack hurt me?", said Boreas as he sighed. 

Wendy then fell to her knees in embarrassment as Boreas shook his head.

"Whoops", said Wendy turning red.

~Sky God's - Uranus Breath~ said Boreas as he roared towards Irene. 

Wendy then immediately jumped in front of the attack as she ate Boreas wind. 

Her Dragonforce immediately activated as magic power radiated from her body.

"This wind, it's unlike anything I've ever tasted", said Wendy in shock.

"What?", said Boreas baffled. 

"Hand and Face are supposed to get rid of all magic power and spirit power but his power isn't leaving my body, Hand is still activated right?", asked Wendy.

"Yes and it seems we failed to remember that, if that's the case then why isn't he losing any magic power?", asked Irene. 

"Something's up with this man", said Natsu as he joined Wendy and Irene.

"No one has ever eaten my wind before and lived, just who are you girl?", asked Boreas as he stared at Wendy. 

"I think we're just as confused as you", said Wendy.

"How about we talk this out?", asked Irene.

"A truce! We can't allow this man into Earthland!", yelled Natsu.

"You people are from Earthland?", asked Boreas. 

"Yes, I take it you are too?", asked Irene. 

"Something like that, I was originally from somewhere else", said Boreas.

"Care to elaborate?", asked Irene.

"No I don't, now who are you girl?", asked Boreas.

"My name is Wendy Marvel of the Fairy Tail guild", said Wendy. '

"Marvel? Ah, now I see why you can eat my wind so easily", said Boreas with an amused look on his face. 

"What do you mean?", asked Wendy. 

"Let's have a battle, if you win, I'll tell you", said Boreas. 

"Dragon God's don't necessarily keep their promises", said Irene. 

"Aren't you curious to know your origins Wendy?", asked Boreas.

"My origins?", said Wendy distracted. 

~Sky God's -Crushing Fang - said Boreas.

~Sky Dragons - Talons - said Wendy blocking Boreas attack. 

"She ate his wind and now she's on his level?", said Irene in shock. 

"I only put 10% on my power into that attack, let's see you can block it with 100% put into it", said Boreas as he attacked again. 

~Armor~ said Wendy as Boreas instantly shattered Wendy's shield.

~Talons - yelled Wendy but the attack was too strong and knocked her far back. 

"You're not taking this fight seriously Ms. Marvel", said Boreas. 

"I don't like fighting", said Wendy as she got up. 

~Sky Gods - Rush Wind - said Boreas trapping Wendy in an endless barrage of wind tornadoes. 

~Sky God's Secret Art:  Heavenly Song of the Heavens~ said Boreas as a huge ray of light fell from the sky and hit Wendy as she screamed. 

The entire area was instantly destroyed as Irene and Natsu yelled in pain. 

As the dust settled Irene and Natsu rose up as the shield protecting them shattered. 

"Wendy protected us?", said Irene as she notice Wendy laying on the ground.

"She used all her power to protect us from the blast", said Irene. 

"She's out of magic", said Natsu as Boreas magic power radiated throughout the battlefield. 

Irene and Natsu rushed over to Wendy.

"Wendy!", yelled Irene. 

"I can't move my body, I'm paralyzed", said Wendy as a tear fell from her eyes. 

"Hold on Wendy!!", said Natsu.

"Didn't expect you to survive that attack", said Boreas as he appeared behind Natsu and Irene. 

"You've won, leave her alone!", begged Irene. 

~Universal Push~ said Boreas knocked Irene and Natsu away. 

"You've won", said Wendy. 

~Sky God's - Spear~ said Boreas as he pierced Wendy's body as she yelled out in pain. 

"I am Boreas, god of the Dragon Gods", said Boreas as Wendy's blood stained the battlefield. 

"Stop it!", yelled Natsu as he rushed towards Wendy. 

"Goodbye, my dear daughter", said Boreas.

~Sky God's - Crushing Fang - said Boreas as split Wendy's body into. 

"Wendy!", cried Irene as a tear escaped her eye. 

......

To be continued in Chapter 60 - Wendy's Origins