Chapter 44: Titania Falls.

Suprise, a double chapter this week! I present you with the second chapter of the week. Hope you've been enjoying the story so far, thank you for sticking around. 

~Erza's Team~ Erza, Irene (her daughter), Minerva, and Isabella (Yukino's daughter)

"When did it become night?", said Minerva.

"This is, black magic", said Isabella.

"Who's there!", yelled Erza as she went into battle mode.

"Don't tell me you've already forgotten me Erza", said a voice as a figure emerged from the shadows.

"No way", said Erza as she trembled.

"Missed me?", he said as he came into view.

"Natsu", said Erza in shock.

.....

"You, according to the memories of this human, you're a sister figure to my vessel Natsu Dragneel", said Leviathan in Natsu's body.

"Vessel?", asked Erza.

"Yes, my name is Leviathan, the sin of Envy", said Natsu.

"He's strong", said Minerva as she joined Erza.

"You guys, stay back", said Erza as Irene and Isabella hid behind Erza.

"Oh no no, that little girl is our target, we must kill the celestial spirit mage", said Natsu.

"You want to kill Isabella!", said Minerva.

~Fire Dragon King Mode - said Natsu as strong magic radiated from his body.

"Natsu's magic is strong, we are in for a tough battle", said Erza. 

"Let's do this", said Minerva. 

~Fire Empress Armor~ said Erza as she requipped.

"I've already won sweet Erza", said Natsu as he snapped his fingers

The carriage then blew up as it sent Erza flying.

She opened her eyes to find half her body burnt.

"Even the flame empress armor couldn't block his magic!", said Erza in pain.

She then got up as her eyes widen in shock.

Minerva, Isabella, and Irene were all burnt.

"No, this can't be real", said Erza in tears as she rushed to Irene's side. 

"They're all dead", said Natsu as he appeared before Erza.

Erza's veins were popping out as she got up slowly, she was enraged. She then screamed as she attacked Natsu but he easily overpowered her and sent her flying.