Chapter 32: Rogue vs the God of Death.

~Third Person Pov~

Gajeel was added to the people lost in this battle, the first one we lost was Juvia, the water of our guild. She defeated Neptune and has now become the God of Water, the second one we lost was Lucy, the heart of our guild, she defeated Venus and became the new Goddess of Fire, the third person we lost was Natsu, the fire of the guild, after turning into END, Natsu was sealed by Grey, the fourth person we lost was Orga of the Sabertooth guild, he defeated Jupiter and is now the God of Lightning and finally, the fifth person we lost was the iron of our guild, Gajeel, as we continue to lost more people, the villain who released E.N.D makes her appearance. 

~Rogue Pov~

"I could feel Sting's magic power flowing through me! I'm guessing in the future, I eat Sting's light, just like he ate my shadow, this is it, this is my final form", I yell as Mars attacked. 

~Hold Sword - yelled Mars.

-Shadow Light Dragons Fist - I yell breaking his holy blade. 

"Even if you absorb my shadow, you won't be able to absorb my light", I say to him.

"You broke my holy blade", he says. 

A magic power then entered the atmosphere as my body shuddered in fear. Mars magic power is coming back, with Pluto gone, so was the seal.

Mars then laughed as he attacked me, if he was able to beat Gildarts, August, and Cana without magic then how am I supposed to beat him, with magic? He delivered a powerful blow that broke my arm. 

~White Shadow Dragons Roar~ I yell.

He then blocks the attack with his bare hands, the light in my attack didn't affect him this time, what the hell is going on? He counterattacked my shadow and my light like it was nothing, the light hurt him earlier, wasn't right his weakness? 

"What's going on?", I ask.

"My magic is back", he laughed.

No way, in my final form, I'm no match for a god!? No, you cannot give up Rogue, you promised Gajeel you would protect Levi, you promised him dammit!

I then closed my eyes as I traveled in my shadow. He laughed as he stomped the ground and pulled my shadow out.

"How the hell did you do that?", I say in shock. 

"Now that I have my magic back, there's no possible way you can beat me human", yelled Mars.

This man, how does he have a counter to everything. Is that his skill? Counter?

" I have two skills", he says to me.

"2?", I ask.

"Yes as the first dual god of death and war, I possess the death god's immortality and the war gods counter skill, as a sub-branch of the counter skill, I can nullify all magic, there's no magic possible that I cannot counter", he says.

"You couldn't counter Pluto's memory manipulation magic", I say to him as he raised his eyebrow.

~Death God's Fist~ he yelled as he punched my arm.