Chapter 4: Niflheim

Lucy:
Erza was taken in a flash, there was nothing we could do about it. None of us was able to save her, we had everything under control until Neptune and the other guy came, Chelia was our ace in the hole but she couldn't do anything to stop him, it was like he dispelled everyone's magic and put them into a trance.. even Erza was put into a trance... just who is that man?

"We have to find her", i say to them.

"What do you propose we do? Swarm this Niflheim place or whatever its called?", says Zeref.

"Fairy Tail never leaves a friend behind", says Gray.

"They disappeared through the forest to the gate but I've been there and it has no gate", says Zeref.

"We have to find the others", says Wendy.

"When we do we'll figure out the next step, we need to get you all back to Earthland.", says Mavis.

"The gate to Niflheim can only be revealed to those that uses their eye", says a voice behind us.

"Who the heck are you?", says Gray as Wendy goes on guard.

"Wendy", says Carla.

"Eileen", says Zeref in shock.

"Eileen? The woman they were looking for?", says Gray in shock.

"You.. You're Erza's mother", says Wendy.

"Erza's mother?", they all say in shock.

"It was you they were after, they took Erza", says Wendy.

"Yes cute little dragon slayer, i was watching from that bush over there", says Eileen.

"And you did nothing?", says Wendy.

"Eileen, with your magic you could've easily defeated them", says Zeref.

"The same could be said for you, your majesty", says Eileen with that benevolent glare.

"And you, how long as you gonna keep staring at us, show yourself and come here", Zeref commanded.

There, from out of the tree came a man.

"You... You're", says Lucy.

"August", says Eileen.

"You're that child", says Mavis in shock.

"Your child", says Eileen.

"My child?", says Mavis as her face turned red.

"You and Zeref's child", says Elieen as we all stand by confused.

"Thats impossible", says Mavis as she laughed.

"No, she's telling the truth", says Zeref as our jaw drops.

"Enough banter! Erza was taken!!", says Gray with a pissed look on his face.

"Why are the ice wizards always the cold one", says Eileen.

"We should be trying to find a way to save her", says says Gray.

"Gray sama, calm down", says Juvia.

"Relax, we'll save her but first we need everyone here to open the gate", says Eileen.

"The gate? I've been through that forest and saw nothing.", says Zeref.

"The one with the eye can see", says Eileen as she points her finger into the air.

We then looked up as we saw a huge eye in the sky.