Chapter 24: Natsu & Lucy, The Flame of Love

~Gray PoV~

I stood there in silence as a tear fell from my eye. Lucy and Juvia were badly hurt.

"Nat...su", said Lucy as she struggled to get up.

"Don't push it", I say to her.

"Gray, bring him here", she cried. 

I picked up Natsu's body as I bring it over to her, it's strange but I couldn't sense any magic power coming from Natsu's body.

"You fooled me huh?", I say with tears in my eyes. 

"What's going on? There's no magic power coming from his body", cried Lucy. 

"You dumbass! I should have known", I say bursting into tears.

I then flashback to the conversation we just had. 

"Natsu", I say to him.

"What happens if I defeat E.N.D?", I ask as he became silent.

"He will disappear from this world", said Natsu.

"Will you be okay?", I ask.

"I'll be fine, trust me", he smiled.

~ End of Flashback.

"You liar!", I screamed.

"Gray, what's going on?", said Juvia as Lucy looked at me.

The room then went black as Natsu appeared before us, we were back in Natsu's mind.

~Authors Note: Now is a good time to crank them sad FAIRY TAIL OSTS, and of course I made you a playlist, so push in your headphones and give it a listen while you read the rest of the chapter >>> https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe1jdpjkLWTLKDzrpblb8BMs9ZATCW9z-~

"Natsu!", I yell as I punch him across the face. 

"What's going on?", asked Juvia.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?", I say with tears in my eyes.

"Natsu", said Lucy.

"E.N.D will disappear from this world and so will I", said Natsu as everything became silent.

"Don't say that, what are you saying!", yelled Lucy as she ran up to Natsu. 

 "If I had told you guy's the outcome of the battle, then you would have tried to save me", he says.

"Of course we would man!", I yell.

"And it would have to been to no avail, E.N.D would have won, and right now he would have been killing our friends!", says Natsu. 

"You don't know that!", I say. 

"We only has one chance of beating him and I took that chance!", said Natsu.

"I'm sure there was another way man!", I say to him. 

"Out of all of the possible outcomes of this fight, E.N.D would win, I couldn't let that happen", said Natsu. 

"So what's going to happen now?", asked Juvia.

"Now, I disappear from this world", said Natsu.

"You're going to die?", said Lucy as she burst into tears.

"I died the minute E.N.D was revived", says Natsu.

"We could have saved you", I say.

"Gray, when you saw that you couldn't beat E.N.D, you would have used Iced Shell to freeze him, I couldn't let that happen", said Natsu.