Chapter 7: Universe ONE

Eileen PoV:
Team: Eileen & August.

"I sense his magic power but it seems far away", says August.

"He's hiding in the mountains", i say.

"Are we truly sure he'll just accept helping us?", asked August.

"If we're lucky then yes but luck was never on my side", i say to him.

"Then we prepare for battle", says August.

"Are you ready?", I ask.

"Let's bring him to us", says August.

~Universe ONE~ I chant.

"The entire landscape has changed, He's closer now", i say.

"He's here!", says August as he goes into battle mode.

"Behind us", I say as we turn around.

There he was, Acnologia in human form, his long blue hair swaying in the wind as he looked at us with that sinister look on his face.

"Mother", he said.

"I don't remember giving birth to such darkness", I say to him.

"The mother of Dragon Slaying magic, you gave birth to the power and taught it to humans", said Acnologia.

"It was simply the power to slay dragons, without it mankind would cease to exist", i say to him.

"Yet you failed, there is one dragon left", he says as his magic power rises.

"I do not wish to fight you black dragon", I say to him.

"Let me ask you something woman", he said.

"Sure, go ahead", I say to him.

"This place... where are we?", he asked.

"You know exactly where we are", I smirked.

"Foolish, I was but one step away from total domination... are you saying I'm dead?", he says laughing.

"It would seem the Ravines of Time merged with Earthland when you broke through", I replied.

"So I... the great Acnologia is trapped here?", he said as he continued to laugh.

"Ankheseram", I say as his eyes widen.

"Do not speak his name in my presence", he commanded as his magic power continues to rise.

"Seems it would be a fight after all", said August.

"We need your help, to return to Earthland we must go through Nilfhiem", I say to him.

"I spent centuries trying to escape that man and now you want me to return there", he says laughing.

"You can't dominate Earthland if you're stuck here, we both know what'll happen if undead souls if you stay here for too long", I say to him.

"Fine, I'll help you .... but only if you defeat me", he said as darkness surrounded him.

He then darts towards me with his hand in the air.

~Binding Spell~ I say as he freezes.

~Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor Mash~ yelled August as a large fireball hit Acnologia directly.

"Is that all you got?", says Acnologia unscathed.

"I'm just getting warmed up", I say to him.

"Come", he said.