Chapter 48: The Five Dragon Gods

Authors Note:// I never planned on using the FIVE dragon gods, I did it at random, the five dragon gods definitely are canon in the main story arc of the manga, Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest, which will soon be animated. 

~Erza POV~

"What is this magic power, I can't move my body", I say as Selene entered the fray.

"The woman who opposed dragon and human unity, the Moon Dragon God Selene", said Arya. 

"From what I heard, she's a formidable foe", said Makarov. 

"What bothers me, even more, is him, the Dragon King, Acnologia", I say. 

"This battle has gotten a lot more complicated", said Makarov. 

"The Dragon King", said Ignia. 

Selene then reverted to human form as she stood face to face with Natsu while Acnologia stood face to face with Natsu. 

"I've longed to meet you dragon king", said Selene as she bowed to Acnologia. 

Acnologia then glared at Selene as he planned an attack. Selene then swatted the attack away with her finger as we all watch in shock.

"She flicked away his magic attack", I say in shock. 

"You're strong for a woman", said Acnologia. 

"We're not in the dark ages anymore, there's always someone above you", said Selene as she continued to fight. 

"You're cocky to think we are on the same level woman", said Acnologia. 

"If we fight, then we would destroy Earthland", said Selene as her magic power rose. 

"I have no attachments to this land, come", said Acnologia as a sinister magic power filled the air.

"Someone is here", said Makarov.

"Well well, so many strong wizards gave gathered here", he said as he came in like a whisper in the wind. 

"Who the hell are you?", I ask. 

"My body trembles in excitement", he snickered. 

"My name is Lucifer, rank #1 of the demons, a pleasure to meet you Earthland wizards", he said as he greeted us

"Brother! You were here!", said Natsu as he joined Lucifer. 

"This man, he's dangerous", said Acnologia as he attacked.

Lucifer then snickered as he immediately knock Acnologua back as we all stare in disbelief.