Chapter 11: Open the Gate to Nilfhiem

Third Person POV:

Location: Fairy Tail guild hall. 

"Natsu", says Zeref.

"Zeref!!", yelled Natsu on guard.

"I'd prefer if you called me big brother", says Zeref.

"You wish!", yelled Natsu.

"Brother's shouldn't be fighting like that", says Igneel as he joined them. 

"Igneel!", says Zeref in shock.

"It's good to see you old friend", says Igneel as he approached Zeref.

"Old friend?", says Natsu in shock.

"See I told you we were friends Natsu", says Zeref as Natsu pouted.

"Zeref and Igneel! Two people I didn't ever expect to see again!", said, Anna, as she joined them.

"Anna-sensei", says Natsu.

"Anna Heartfillia", says Zeref as he smiled.

"It's been 400 years", says Anna as she blushed.

"Who would have thought we'd all be together again in the same place", said Zeref as he smiled.

"Creepy", said Natsu as he pointed out Zeref's smiling.

"Zeref, I need to speak to you privately", said Igneel.  

They both then headed to the corner as Zeref has a confused look on his face. 

"What's going on?", asked Zeref. 

"E.N.D", said Igneel as Zeref's eyes widen. 

"Didn't Natsu tame him?", asked Zeref.

"It'll take more than taming to stop E.N.D", said Igneel.

"What do you mean?", asked Zeref.

"The way to revive E.N.D is to drain Natsu of all magic power, that was Tartaros' plan to revive him. When Natsu's body is completely drained of magic power it will break the seal of E.N.D, right?", asked Igneel.

"That is correct", said Zeref.

"Natsu is currently out of magic power, Ancologia took it all. Back in the forest, I sensed E.N.D's magic power, it was a small portion but then it disappeared", said Igneel.

"Does that mean E.N.D is revived?", said Zeref in shock. 

"I don't know, it's not likely but I'd like to believe E.N.D won't be defeated so easily, just be careful", warned Igneel.

"We have to get Natsu back his magic power", said Zeref.

"I'm going to perform the Transference spell now, us dragons are going to give the dragon slayers back their magic.", said Igneel. 

"How long would it take?", asked Zeref.

"About 10 minutes", says Igneel.

The Dragons then gathered the five dragon slayers as they performed the Transference spell, the magic that was taken from Laxus and Cobra was given back, Eileen used her ability to attach and detach their power from Acnologia and re-attach it back on to them. Acnologia was hesitant at first but he gave in as he pouted. 

"A celestial wizard is missing", says Yukino.

"Karen.... she's still down", says Leo as he joined them.