Chapter 37: Sting and Cobra vs Mercury.

Authors Note:// DOUBLE CHAPTER. Are you excited? :3 <3

Only two fights remain.

Location: The Great Valley

Team: Wendy, Chelia, and Carla.

Location: The Gates of Heaven

Team: Sting, Lector, Rufus, Kinana, Cobra

"Welcome to the pearly gates, I'm about to send you straight to hell", says Mercury as a bright light blinded them.

"Tasty, your light gives me magic power a boost by 1000", says Sting as he ate Mercury's attack.

"Hmmm, a mere human can't withstand the consumption of the light of God, your counter attack has failed human", says Mercury as Sting falls to the ground.

"Sting!", yelled Cobra. 

Sting POV:

I fell to the ground in pain, I could feel the darkness in my stomach, my stomach feels like it's about to burst. 

"In a few seconds, you will die", said Mercury as I yell.

"You're the God of Light and I ate your magic", I say to him as I struggle to stand. 

"That is correct human, as I said, you cannot possibly consume the light of a god", said Mercury.

"If your attribute is light then why does it feel like darkness", I say to him.

"What do you mean Sting?", asked Cobra. 

"He attacked me with his light and I ate it, I can only eat light attributes but when I ate his light, it felt like darkness, it's possible his light is fake and he uses darkness, my magic power is also drying up and my blood is thinning, there's poison in his darkness", said Sting.