Chapter 60 - Wendy's Origins, the Curse of Darkness

~Sky God's - Spear~ said Boreas as he pierced Wendy's body as she yelled out in pain.

"I am Boreas, god of the Dragon Gods", said Boreas as Wendy's blood stained the battlefield.

"Stop it!", yelled Natsu as he rushed towards Wendy.

"Goodbye, my dear daughter", said Boreas.

~Sky God's - Crushing Fang - said Boreas as split Wendy's body into.

"Wendy!", cried Irene as a tear escaped her eye.

......

"You killed her, you bastard!", said Irene enraged.

"Wendy!", screamed Natsu as he attacked Boreas but was easily swatted away. 

"I hope this proves my level of power to you humans, I am not someone you can defeat", said Boreas. 

"What's your goal?", asked Irene.

"I'm not sure yet, I'm still making up my mind, do I side with the demons and wipe out all of existence or do I side with the humans and wipe out the demons, I've been asleep for a very long time", said Boreas.

"You said you were going to tell Wendy about her origins", said Irene. 

"I plan to", said Boreas.

"What do you mean? You killed her!", asked Natsu. 

~Dragonslayer Secret Art: Milky Way~ said Boreas.

"That's Wendy's spell", said Natsu.

"From what I recall, that's a spell that can bring back the spirits of dragons long gone", said Irene.

Wendy then appeared in spirit form along.

"Natsu-san, what's going on?", said Wendy.

"Her spiritual form?", said Irene. 

"This is Milky Way", said Wendy confused.

"I'm the one who created this spell, I can revive dead dragonslayers, your spell is different, you can revive dead dragons.", said Boreas.

"No way, just who are you?", said Natsu.

"I'm Wendy's father, my name is Sussano Marvel", said Boreas. 

"You did say you were going to tell me about my origins", said Wendy.

"I promised your mother to not tell you anything", said Boreas.

"My mother!", said Wendy. 

"Start from the beginning", said Irene.

"You humans were wondering why I have magic power huh? Spirit Power and Magic Power were destroyed by Face and Hand, the honest truth, is I have a fourth type of power that's not common in this universe", said Boreas.

"Impossible, there are only three types of power", said Irene.

"It's very possible, my power is called Ether more specifically Ether Gear, it's sort of like what you humans would call a magic core, I was sent here from another universe, there are countless universes and I've forgotten what my mission was, I remember everything else but it's like my mission was wiped from my head, there's only one possible explanation for that", said Boreas.

"What would that be?", asked Wendy.

"Someone messed with the future in my universe and there's only one person who would do that but I've forgotten her name", said Boreas. 

"So you've forgotten why you were sent here", said Irene.

"Yes", said Boreas.

"Wendy can help you", said Irene.