Chapter 10: The Gods of Ankhseram

Ankhseram appeared.... in a glowing orb right in front of Acnologia, Eileen, and August, the truth has been revealed, Acnologia is the Prince of Nilfheim. 

Third Person POV:

"Father", says Acnologia.

"You're no son of mine", says Ankhseram enraged.

"I'm still the sole prince of Nilfheim, whether you like it or not I'm the successor to the throne", says Acnologia.

"You'll never get the throne, you don't have the power to stand against me", says Ankhseram.

"When I finally destroy Earthland, I'm coming for you", says Ancologia.

"Come... and I will erase your pitiful existence dragon", says Ankhseram. 

"I'll be there", says Acnologia amused.

"So I take it you'll help us?", says Eileen.

"If it means getting revenge on my father as well as returning to Earthland for total domination then I'm in", says Ancologia. 

"Wizards of Earthland, if you dare come to Nilfheim, you will be cut down, you know not of the power of the God's of Ankhseram, I seek Eileen Belserion", says God Ankhseram. 

"You get her you get all of us", says August. 

"Then this war!", says Ankhseram.

"Bring it", says Acnologia as Ankhseram's orb disappeared. 

......

"Come, we don't have the time, we must hurry to Fairy Tail", commanded Eileen. 

"I smell a dragon", says Acnologia as he turned around.

"A war? Sounds amusing", says God Serena as he walked towards us.

"Serena!", says August.

"I've been looking for you dragon", says Serena as he looks at Acnologia.

"The dead should stay dead", says Ancologia as Serena gritted his teeth.

Serena then charged towards Acnologia but Eileen blocked his attack.

"Eileen! What the hell are you doing!?", yelled Serena.

"We must hurry to Fairy Tail, Zeref has summoned us", says Eileen.

"I'm dead... what do I care?", says Serena.

"Do you want another chance at life, God Serena?", says Eileen as Serena raised an eyebrow. 

"That's impossible", he says.

"Not in this case, if we go to Nilfheim and back to Earthland your soul returns to your body unharmed.", says Eileen. 

"No way!", says Serena. 

"The outcome of this war will determine if we get back to Earthland or not, Ankhseram is a formidable foe, I don't think anyone in Earthland can defeat him and then there's the Gods of Ankhseram, their appearance will cause you to tremble, all that unlimited magic power.... this is a battle we may lose but there are wizards in Earthland that may be able to do it", says Eileen.

"A second chance of life huh? I'm down with that... but do we really need his help?", says Serena as he looks at Acnologia.

"Killing my father and the total destruction of Earthland, it's like killing two birds with one stone", says Acnologia. 

"Then let's go", says Eileen as they march forward.