Chapter 50: The War Begins, Gray and Erza vs Natsu and Lucy.

The savior of Mankind takes flight with his eyes deadset on Lucifer.

"Let the war begin", said Lucifer. 

"I'm all fired up", said Natsu.

"Your first order of business is to kill the Sky Dragonslayer, we may no longer need her but her very existence will destroy us all", said Lucifer. 

"Wendy? She's nothing compared to me", said Natsu.

"I'm afraid you're wrong brother, this little girl has immense potential, you see, Wendy is the key to the humans winning this war, in order to guarantee our victory, she must fall", said Lucifer as he ordered Natsu to attack Wendy. 

 ~Arise, my demon army~ said Lucifer as he summoned a fleet of demons. 

"No way", said Laxus. 

"He just summoned over one million demon soldiers just like that!", said Jellal in shock. 

"They don't seem very strong but they easily outnumber us, 200 to 1", said Juvia. 

~Fire Dragons Roar~ yelled Natsu as he roared towards Wendy. 

Natsu's fire then froze as Gray intervened.

"Natsu", said Gray as he protected Wendy. 

~Darkness Magic~ Altaris - said Lucy as a huge orb formed and headed straight towards Gray.

"This is the spell that killed Simon!", said Jellal.

~Adamantine Armor~ yelled Erza as she easily blocked Lucy's attack.

"I'll be your opponent", said Erza as she stood in front of Lucy. 

Natsu easily overpowered Gray as Gray fell to the ground.

"Gray!", screamed Juvia as Natsu hit Gray hard.

~Fire Bomb~ yelled Lucy as a huge explosion burnt Erza as she yelled in pain.

"You humans aren't on our level", said Lucy as she laughed like a maniac.

"We're losing", said Wendy as Lucy appeared in front of her as Lucy prepared a strike. 

A strong wind then blew as Chelia appeared stepping in front of the attack as Lucy's fire pierce Chelia's abdomen.

"Chelia!", screamed Wendy as Chelia falls to the ground,

BATTLE 1: GRAY & ERZA VS NATSU AND LUCY. 

......

~Takeover- Satan Soul~ said Mirajane as she attacked the demon soldiers.

~Takeover~ Animal Soul - Rabbit - said Lisanna as she attacked the demon soldiers. 

A strong wind then blew as someone appeared in front of them. 

"I sense a strong magic power coming from you human and you seem to be using some sort of demon magic, the condition is perfect for making you my new vessel", said Satanus, the sin of Wrath as he appeared.